View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:55 AM
I will continue to wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiffy-heart View Post
Ok folks, what happened to the bit of enthusiasm you had in 2011? Like, we're you able to do anything, or find put where to fight for your loved ones? I was told by a local, that my sons troubles began after a very hot campaign with the incumbent, Lydia Jackson and a old politician why wanted the senate seat BACK! My son and others, we're supporting Lydia. It was one month after her defeat, that he was embroiled in this rape accusation mess!

Now, is that someone's vivid imagination, or are Louisiana politics this sick? I'm from Alabama, and new to THIS state, but I'm happy with current representatives. We've not had anyone hiding money in their freezer for a long while :-)

Where are you LA folks? There's SO much to do! I've already read WiLbur Rideaus book, and some of Sinclaires!

Spiffy heart
The La. justice system is VERY corrupt.to where it is sickening, everything revolves around the almighty dollar, the more I dig into this mess the worse it gets. No one wants to talk to you, i've emailed the Govenors office several times all I get is they've turned it over to DOC or parole board, i've called and emailed Senator Vitter, no responce, the same with Rep. Neil Riser, no one has time nor gives a crap about my matter. My man is down for 12yrs for a 1st time nonviolent SB charge but yet a guy I know here this past wkend was arrested for his "4th" DWI among other charges and was let walk and told to leave the state for a yr and it would be forgotten, WTH?? and this coming from our DA that just had the sheriff arrested for fixing tickets...