View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 05:01 PM
Ms Sunny Ms Sunny is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Northern NY
Posts: 893
Thanks: 1,717
Thanked 884 Times in 390 Posts

You can write an appeal to the office of Ministerial and Family Services. Address is in directive 4500, or your husband got a copy.
I understand your frustration, but the state will be putting you together, unsupervised, for 44hours. They have to think of security first.
I know it seems unfair, but you cannot compare your case to anyone else. Everyone has a different situation.
Take full advantage of your visits.
Berkowitz does not have FRP. Jailhouse rumor.
Reply With Quote