Thread: Loved and Lost
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 12:34 PM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 965 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britrdazahead13 View Post
*Update
So Saturday Oct 14 it will be two months since Mr. got paroled. We have been talking frequently this week since "she" is out of town. No doubt in my mind she thinks she and he are forever and this is their relationship. He is working call in for the teamsters. Is getting very few hours (even though the pay is nice). He is talking about getting a truck and becoming independent on where and how he goes places. He says he hates relying on her. Cherishes his free time away from her... (she really is a pecking hen)... guess I would be too if I felt vibes that he loved someone else. I think the truck is a step in the right direction, helping him become independent of her. IDk... just living from day to day and trying not to overthink things.
Appreciate all of the advice from all of you. Its all sound and you have the right to feel the way you do, but for 9 years I have been this man's queen. He has always treated me very good and I simply am in a whirlwind now. I don't know how long it will last and am grateful I cannot see into the future. All I know is he is telling me he loves me deeply and misses me terribly.
He loves and misses you terribly but continues his relationship with her.....that makes absolutely no sense. I guess it makes sense if he wants her and wants to keep you in the sidelines as a backup plan in case it doesn't work out with her. I know this wouldn't be happening to me that's for sure. Good luck to you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Britrdazahead13 (10-15-2017), Crazychick12 (10-12-2017)