Thread: Cimarron - CCF
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:47 PM

Default Cimarron - CCF

Well, ladies (and gents) - I'm in panick mode again.....I called CCF this morning, and the CO at the front said, "no, everything here is ok, as far as I know".....

But my baby didn't call me today, and he said "I will call you after 1pm today!".....NOTHING........But of course he called me yesterday - and that was unscheduled. He always calls on Tues, Thurs, and here it is 7:45 on Tuesday night and I've heard nothing from him and I'm getting nervous that something's gone down again...........

I DON'T UNDERSTAND......Does anyone ever get "tired" of doing this, and "want to just quit"....sometimes I can't stand it.....I've only been doing it 8 years, and he's got Life, so I'm a little frustrated, but again, hoping we get this commutation from our lawyer, when he goes up....they've been giving them right and left.....(at least 3 that I know of that, this lawyer helped) - -

I'm just feeling all alone and lonley and upset, and have school work to do, and CAN NOT concentrate....sometimes, I don't know if I am cut out to "be a prison wife".......He asked me to marry him on December 10th, and I'm estatic, but at the same time.....oh gees.....am I really cut out to do this?...........
Confused...
Sponsored Links