View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 09:22 PM
bullittgirl bullittgirl is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 227
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Go to your countys court house and ask the clerk (family court) for a order to vacate restraining order. You will fill it out then procede to courtroom where bailiff will give your request to the judge. If the judge agrees with your logic. he will vacate the order. Thats what I did.. Piece of cake!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote