View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 06:02 PM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is online now
PTO Administrator

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 43,713
Thanks: 44,929
Thanked 37,285 Times in 17,201 Posts
Default Getting Married in a Kentucky Prison

To get married in Kentucky, usually both bride & groom have to apply for the marriage license. However, there is a special form that can be picked up at any County Clerk's Office. To save ya'll a trip, I have attatched the form to this post. Print it out, send it to your loved one, they can have it notarized at the prison and send it back to you. Keep in mind that marriage license applications are only good for 30 days, so DO NOT get the marriage license until you have approval from the Warden and a set date for the Wedding!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marrriage License Form for Inmates.jpg (101.0 KB, 98 views)

patchouli, PTO Admin

Sponsored Links