View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor611 View Post
Why are you paying a service fee for corrlinks? I don't pay any service fees for adding money. That's the problem with all-approved messaging instead of it having flagged words that would take 3-5 days to get through like telmate. I'm getting anywhere between 5-20 minute delays on messaging. Some longer ones take 24 hours, but thats lazy mailroom not wanting to read my bullshit.
Well. Most of the people in the world doesn't live in the US. We have to pay $3, but they atleast allow me to put $25 dollars nowdays + that fee of $3 now. Telmate didnt take anything. I could put $100 to my phone account without a fee, also I could put another $100 without a fee to my LO's phone account.

Also, in the "new" digital world we don't use cash or have physical phonebills to send to the dumb idiots at corrlinks. My nonexisting physical phonebill makes it impossible to register my phone# at the facitility.

I am just amazed how US can be such a backassward country in 2020. Physical phone bills does not exist in the rest of the modern world.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nomnomnom For This Useful Post:
GingerM (09-11-2020)