View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 09:28 PM
happy pto member

okay here is the story...... My fiance had to get the chaplins permission. So he sat in the church for 3 hours so he could talk to him after wards. He wrote the warden himself asking permission and the warden okayed it. I had to go down to the county clerks and pay 25.00 for the marriage lisence then i had to pay 30.00 for a chaplin to come in and do it. Then i payed for his ring and that was about it i think ummmmm..okay here is the story...... My fiance had to get the chaplins permission. S.okay here is the story...... My fiance had to get the chaplins permission. So he sat in the church for 3 hours so he could talk to him after wards. He wrote the warden himself asking permission and the warden okayed it. I had to go down to the county clerks and pay 25.00 for the marriage lo he sat in the church for 3 hours so he could talk to him after wards. He wrote the warden himself asking permission and the warden okayed it. I had to go down to the county clerks and pay 25.00 for the marriage lisence then i had to pay 30.00 for a chaplin to come in and do it. Then i payed for his ring and that was about it i think ummmmm... It took us about 2 months to get everything okayed and organized. there has been like 4-5 other people tat have gotten married in that prison as well. So i dont know i did though ask the county clerk and they said that they did not know what i was talking about. That they never heard of anyone getting denied. Anything i can help you with let me know. OOooo you also have to have a witness.
Mande. It took us about 2 months to get everything okayed and organized. there has been like 4-5 other people tat have gotten married in that prison as well. So i dont know i did though ask the county clerk and they said that they did not know what i was talking about. That they never heard of anyone getting denied. Anything i can help you with let me know. OOooo you also have to have a witness.
Mandethe marriage lisence then i had to pay 30.00 for a chaplin to come in and do it. Then i payed for his ring and that was about it i think ummmmm... It took us about 2 months to get everything okayed and organized. there has been like 4-5 other people tat have gotten married in that prison as well. So i dont know i did though ask the county clerk and they said that they did not know what i was talking about. That they never heard of anyone getting denied. Anything i can help you with let me know. OOooo you also have to have a witness.
Mande
The Following User Says Thank You to E1950 For This Useful Post:
cyrsu (12-19-2009)