View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 11:58 AM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 4,782 Times in 1,898 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksislife View Post
I apologize for posting it. I thought this was a board for support and exploring difficult topics as we go through the paces of recovery. Clearly I was wrong. Not everyone is in the same stage of recovery as others or experiences the same level of closure. When old wounds are re-opened for one reason or another, it can make you question everything, ergo why I posted the question.

No need to apologize. I think the greater point of her question is one to note.......why SHOULD this be a question? Not because itís not a valid question but because, ideally, nobody would go through things that would make this be a question that anyone would ask.

Your reasoning for posting is fully valid.
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
AndyS (12-05-2017), miamac (12-05-2017), MizzyMuffling (12-06-2017), Ms Sunny (12-05-2017), safran (12-05-2017), Sarianna (12-07-2017), xolady (01-03-2018)