View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:52 AM

Default I really need some input if anyone can help, please!

My fiancee is set to be at The Cheyenne Center in Houston on the 19th of this month. He is currently in Brownwood, TX. I have never heard of this place he is going to and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out on finding information about this place. The website alone gives no kind of input on how things are ran there. Houston is 2 hours North of where we live, me and his family. His Mom really doesn't like that I try to find out any type of information about what is going on with him and I really don't know why. I see me finding out the information a way of helping us understand what he's going thru since she has no way of finding anything out. I am begging anyone and everyone to please give me some input on how things are ran at Cheyenne. What I've read are older posts and I think some things have probably changed since these posts. If anyone has any information please e-mail me at please PM member for personal email and put The Cheyenne Center as the title. Thank you everyone!

Last edited by Renee; 04-10-2011 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: personal email removed per PTO policy