View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:21 PM

Default My son is going to Cheyenne Center

I would like to know a lot of things. My son is suppose to going there at the end of the month or the 1st of next month. Do I need to take him clothes there or to TDCJ before he goes? What's it like there? Do they help him get a job & start his life over? I am a concerned parent & I have been there for my son the whole time. He is about to finish the program in the Estelle Unit & move on to this place for 3 months, then home & on probation for 3 more years. I just want him home again & away from all of this & back in college & on the road to recovery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredmom62 View Post
My son has been in the Cheyenne Center in Houston for a couple of months. He did not go to work today because the entire place is on restriction. This means no contact nor information. If you call them they will not tell you anything and you are not allowed contact until visitation on Sunday. It is frustrating but he is going to complete his program the first week of March and he is ready to be out of this. What do you want to know about the program because it also depends if you want the TDCJ information or other program information.