View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:46 PM
PrOpErTy Of MiChAeL

Thanked 3,591 Times in 1,607 Posts

He is being disrespectful of your feelings. I do not feel you are of his though by not sending him the pictures he is asking for.
Personally, I wouldn't have sent back the pictures of me. I would have just sent a letter stating at least now I know the only thing he is interested in about me. I can be very sarcastic, but that is the response he asked for in my opinion.
As for him trying to control you from prison, you can play that "game" too if you want. I am not one for 2 wrongs make a right, but honestly, you can tell him, if that is the case, you aren't paying for his control.
Naked pictures is a very uncomfortable thing for many women, for various reasons. It is your body and if you aren't comfortable, NO ONE should ever make you feel bad about it.
My husband asked me to send him pictures when he was in the county, he could have completely naked pictures back then, he isn't allowed to in state though. I was at first a little iffy about sending pictures of my body that someone in the mail room is going to look at. I didn't put my face in any of the pictures. I didnt want to walk in for visits and have someone sideways smiling at me like I was a piece of meat. The fact is, there are people who are going to see YOUR body other than your husband. Some women are fine with that, others aren't. Hopefully he will come to his senses about this, if not, oh well, that is his problem. Don't let him make it yours.
I am not a big fan of my body, my husband is and as he always tells me, he loves my body, has no issues with it at all, but if for any reason I am not comfortable with sending him pictures, he respects that.

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xgot420issuesx For This Useful Post:
Ant's Girl (11-14-2008), Babyluv897 (12-17-2008), LostTime (11-14-2008), outinaussie (11-14-2008), Temeron0926 (12-17-2008)