View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 12:08 PM
kingscowgirl's Avatar
kingscowgirl kingscowgirl is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 325
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bullittgirl
Go to your countys court house and ask the clerk (family court) for a order to vacate restraining order. You will fill it out then procede to courtroom where bailiff will give your request to the judge. If the judge agrees with your logic. he will vacate the order. Thats what I did.. Piece of cake!!!!!!!!
I did that but there is no judge to see because the court did not order the restraining order. The PO made a no contact order part of the conditions of his parole. I am looking for information about how to get it removed if the PO is the one who put it in place. Thanks.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord...Plans to give you hope and a future."
HE'S HOME...Trusting that God will direct my path
Reply With Quote