View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 06:55 PM
svnnh svnnh is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: AL, USA
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my husband had 2 lwop and 2 life under the habitual offender act. he's already served thirteen years. I can't afford a lawyer to help us get his sentences reduced to life so he can get a parole date. the judge says we cant use public council because taxpayers will not pay for him to get out of prison. so, who does that lay the problem on--me and our four children. I really need a place to vent this frustration then when i'm through venting, get into a solution. Anyone got any suggestions?

Last edited by svnnh; 06-06-2007 at 06:58 PM..
Reply With Quote