View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 03:53 PM
fbopnomore fbopnomore is offline
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 


Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 26,805
Thanks: 40,637
Thanked 19,782 Times in 11,575 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. You can research parole violation sentences in the state where your boyfriend is locked up.

He knows how long he will have to do for the PV, so write him and ask. You may also be able to find out from the clerk of the court where his PV hearing was held.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fbopnomore For This Useful Post:
maadee (05-19-2017)