View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 09:52 PM
Luvhubby's Avatar
Luvhubby Luvhubby is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: TN Shelby
Posts: 60
Thanks: 0
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts

No (credits) not for two weeks, however, if he abided by the parole conditions prior to getting in trouble, then his Parole officer can request a modification at his revocation hearing.💏Luvhubby💏
Originally Posted by Luvhubby View Post

When it comes to VOP, if he is a convicted felon in Tennessee, there is NO WAYto get around the Violation and Tennessee does not credit any time while sitting in County jail, but what can happen is at his revocation hearing If he has a good parole officer, they can request a modification. My husband had DV - his brother initiated a fight w/him, after he had only been out a year after doing 27 years. But I told my husband God is going get his brother , just like he did Cain in the bible for killing his brother.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links