View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 07:15 PM

It just depends on the guy. THe biggest problem I think he'll face is being an SO...or at least, that was chris's problem. Because he was classified and SO he was put into a program where no matter what he did, they wouldn't give him leisure time or anything, One of his/my freinds there now has been there for like 4 months and already gets 10 hours a week. Chris was there for 3 years and got 1-2...This is boulder too mind you. Each company and each county is different. I really hope you have a better experience than I did.

There is one really good thing about HWH's though and that is they have some great programs. Chris didn't need to be in SO classes since he didn't technically have a sex offense and is an idiot () but he has told me the program really does help those who need to be there and he didn't mind being the 1 person who was forced to take it so that everyone else could get the help they needed. The programs will teach them self control hopefully.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

When all is said and done
We will know we have won.