View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPw View Post
This whole thing has me sick as hell. Do any of us know the name of the inmate that was stabbed? Or what state they where from? Thank you Miss Lita, Miss Leslie and your man K, and Miss Anchored. You all have been so informative. Lee has rarely given any helpful information and right now I donít even wanna call asking any kind of questions. I donít condone the kind of lifestyle our men live but I also canít judge them for it either. Im just so damn happy no ones life was taken. I donít know about you all but being a prison wife is one hard thing to do but Iím so damn proud to stand by my hubby. If anyone get more info on this please share, i concerned for my husband and Iím assuming they arenít going to be texting us or calling us anytime soon.
Very well said the hardest thing is the not knowing and every small part of information we can receive is helpful. We are not only their support but each others as well. I am very thankful to all. After I told my brother about all this he says a minimum of a 1 month to 2 months lockdown until they move all of the gang/groups out.
The Following User Says Thank You to litaM For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-19-2020)
Sponsored Links