View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 05:10 AM
Alexiel Alexiel is offline
Registered User

Join Date: May 2018
Location: Österreich
Posts: 9
Thanks: 81
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

I went through this myself... so frustrating. Well unfortunately there's really nothing you can do about that...I tried everything...

I ended up using my mother in law's bankcard to deal with access corrections but as you said your husband has no family or friends that solution won't work for you..

My advice: Get yourself an US bank account whenever you're back in the States. I got one at Regions bank and it was no problem at all to set up my account, even as a non citizen/non permanent resident.
All you need is your passport and a drivers license.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexiel For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (11-25-2019)