View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Account Closed

Well I would have to say Yes! My man is not a lifer or anything like that but we have talked about having children of our own when he comes home but I dont have children now but I am in the process of adopting a little boy that should be here sometime in October! He is excited and thrilled about it and asks me question all the time like did I find out how he is and when is she going to have her next Ultrasound! I know that it is going to be a difficult process but I decided along time ago that I didnt need a man to have a baby or raise one! I'm not saying it's not going to be hard because I know or should I say that I have an Idea what it's going to be like but I'm ready I dont think that I've ever been more ready in my life about anything and I was scared to tell him that I wanted to do it but when I did he was so happy for me for Us! That, that is all he talks about all the time and tells me when he thinks about something about the baby and everything and I think that it gives us both a little Ray of Sunshine!!!!

KarrieMI