View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 02:42 PM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor611 View Post
Your comment absolutely was directed at me because you felt some type of way on my own opinion what a marriage should be. Share yourself with 30 people. Why would I care? If giving a piece of yourself to other people floats your boat, by all means, float away. I'm going to guess the person who created this thread whole heartedly disagrees.

I'm sorry you took anything I wrote as criticism. Each of us individually and as part a couple should do what works for us. I have the greatest respect for outmates like you who remain celibate while their LO is locked up. I think it's admirable and demonstrates a lot of character. I was celibate for years while our appeals ground on and for a year after the final one was denied. My wife completely froze me out during that year - she refused visits, returned my letters unopened and refused to call me - in an attempt to drive me away "so I could have a life." She relented and let me back into hers when she was sure I intended to continue to be with her. It was she who suggested that I "date," with some considerations. PTO exists to facilitate exchanging and discussing ideas. I apologize to you and anyone else who may be offended by my sharing our arrangement.
The Following User Says Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
She'sMyAngel (08-24-2020)