View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 10:47 PM
Until the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born View Post
Visitor,

I forgot to mention. because of the cheating and trust issues related with cheating it's taken me twenty years to be able to trust and love another man. And i take my marriage seriously. I'm not making excuses for wilks nor would i want to. I'm just learning that everyone's different. and in saying that i'm not a conformist and would never do anything to hurt my husband. I would rather be celibate and faithful then go out and have sex with strangers and jeopardize my marriage.
There wasn't any reference in this thread that was asking for opinions on what is considered cheating. How many hundreds of people that have come and gone on here had their insides ripped out when they found out their LO was involved with someone else. The worst thing we do, is give people excuses for getting treated badly in the name of "love". How much worse can it get for us on the outside? They can't keep their shit together inside a prison? We aren't good enough for those people to not have sex with another inmate or CO? OP was devastated. Thus my responses. It happens ALL THE TIME here. That response with underlines words and passive aggressive "not to be argumentative" was unnecessary. Wilkes relationship workings wasnt the topic. Don't need to defend something when it wasn't under attack.