View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 09:38 AM

Default Update??

I was just wondering what ever came of this, as I am now experiencing almost the exact same situation and am hoping to find a way to resolve it prior to his release in 2 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliehen70 View Post
How do I go about getting a NO CONTACT order lifted from an Illinois condition of parole? My boyfriend will be releases in July of 2017. There is a NO CONTACT order as part of his parole conditions even tho I DO NOT want one. He is no longer a threat. The charge of domestic battery was from over 2 years ago and has not happened again since. Drug abuse was involved in the domestic battery incident and he has since undergone drug rehabilitation by going through rehab and participated in a drug court program and going through counseling for drugs and anger issues. He revoked his probation and was sentenced on the domestic battery charge and a theft charge. We love each other very much. We have been together for 7 years and we want to continue our relationship and live together like we have been for years. We are planning on getting married once he gets out. We share a lease at the apartment that I'm currently living in. We do have pets together and share responsibilitites when he's not incarcerated. He has a daughter that I have become very close to also. How do we get the NO CONTACT order lifted so we can be together? What steps need to be done?Does anyone know of any cases where it has been overturned that I could look at as a reference? Any advice is welcome... Thanks in advance...