View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDCRAGHEAD View Post
Hello everyone
My name is Derick and I am new to this site and I am from Missouri. I am an ex Con. My charges were Property damage in the first with a 4 yr term and a Arson in the 2nd with a 5yr SIS. I have recently become unemployed,and in past years that wasnt really a big deal but it seems now it is even harder to find work with a felony on your record. I have always either done sales jobs or manual labor but my sales is limited due to it was a small family business in small engine. I havent been in trouble since 2002 and all my time has been done since 2007 but even so I am still being punished. I dont understand our justice system,I havent been in trouble in so many years but yet it still causes such an issue. I feel like I am being punished for a mistake I made for the rest of my life. Well anyway I wanted to introduce myself to everyone else here. If you have any advice for me it is more than welcome.
Derick, You are not alone when you say you don't understand the Justice System. It it totally unjust to continue to punish a person after they have served their time. I'm so sorry. Have you done a search on the internet for jobs for felons? They are listed. Good Luck.