View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
Hi nicolette, I just checked back through this thread and didn't find where you posted here already. In the future if you're not sure or you want to look back at the previous postings of any thread, you'll find the current and past page numbers on the top or bottom right hand side of any page. Just click on any page number you want. In this particular thread, we are on page 8.
I'm sorry that you're transfering back and fourth so many times. I hope things settle down for the both of you soon. Three and a half hours is a long way to travel, especially in the winter time. If you can't travel for visits as much as you'd like, writing letters and sending cards is the next best thing! I have to tell you first hand, there is absolutely nothing better behind the wall in prison, than to hear ones name being called at mail-call.
I make sure he gets a letter or a card every day, and if i don't have time for a letter or card a get a little piece of paper and write I'm thinking of you on it and send it on its way. and yes with my job and the visiting schedral in Berlin its not possible for me to visit that far away , but thank you for the well wishes!