View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scenekidseena View Post
I am still in love with him and i won't proceed with a divorce and a subpoena until I hear from him his family won't tell me where he is and I have already had a heart attack and went to hospital since I'm still legally his spouse how can I find out where he is through parole or what I need to know.

omg.
just please chica, focus on 1 thing and that es ...
Y-O-U.Hugs and Blessings sent your way.

I can't imagine having a heart attack like that,because of some dude.I pray he realize the wonderful woman he is losing,and causing so much pain..If not,MOVE ON.

-

Question
: Was the attack on your heart due to him,and how old are both of you and how long you're dating/married to him?That's so sad.
I pray for you. PM me anytime, if you're needing support off board and by way of a pm.I am here for you.

He clearly has:

1.)Moved on.
2.)Doesn't care 4-u, or about you or your health(especially)how you're doing each day of your life,without him.
3.)Simply is a jerk who does not deserve you.

We, at PTO support forum can't force you to see what we, the majority see.
-
You're going to have to see it on your own,and i understand you're still pining for him/IN LOVE,pero chica, you have to think about your own happiness/health,as life is way too short not to.Hoping you're going to have a much better new year without him causing you so much stress. IF MEANT TO BE later, it'll be. But, meanwhile get well, enjoy your life. I know i would. #NMIWI( no man) is worth it.
God bless.Adios.

Lead with your MIND + not your heart.
CONSISTENCY,communication"is key.Without action, it just isn't real...

Last edited by a.rare.love; 01-03-2018 at 03:46 PM..