View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 06:53 PM
angel7919 angel7919 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: California USA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Why dont you try and do a Masters in Germany? that might be a good option, but youd need to talk to the consulate first tho about that record. Its only 1.5 yrs, you could work part time in the meantime, and then after you graduate they give you 18 months to get an actual engineering job. Then you can get a residents permit.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to angel7919 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (11-01-2017)