Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lost in the System (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Anthony Elston (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=492034)

negretelove 07-15-2010 09:08 PM

Anthony Elston

hello I am looking for my sons cousin...
Anthony Maurice Elston
apprx age 32-34 i know his b-day is in july
Location-California..somewhere in the CDCr

we miss him very much :(

poolside 07-16-2010 07:00 AM

HERE'S HIS INMATE # F57102California State Prison System

Identification Unit/Inmate Locator

To locate an offender within the jurisdiction of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation you can call the Identification Unit at (916) 445-6713. You must provide the full name and the month, day and year of birth or CDC identification number for the subject of your inquiry. This unit can only provide you with the current location and CDC identification number for the offender. The Identification Unit does not have and will not provide any future release date information. This service is available only Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. excluding state holidays. You may also fax your inquiry to the Identification Unit at (916) 322-0500.

Please note that information for offenders recently admitted into or transferred between state prisons may not be available for 7 business days.

poolside 07-16-2010 07:03 AM

I PM'd you his DOB as well. Good luck!

negretelove 07-16-2010 12:12 PM

thank you!!!!

poolside 07-16-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by negretelove (Post 5531881)
thank you!!!!

You're very welcome. Let us know if you find him! :thumbsup:

negretelove 07-16-2010 06:44 PM

i will i am going to send him a B-day card! He will be so surprised I hope it puts a smile on his face :)

poolside 07-17-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by negretelove (Post 5532738)
i will i am going to send him a B-day card! He will be so surprised I hope it puts a smile on his face :)

I'm sure it will! Did you call and find where he is? Sometimes it takes MANY calls to get through to CDC. That's very nice of you. Alot of inmates love to get mail and especially mail from a loved one. Good for you! :thumbsup:

negretelove 07-17-2010 05:16 PM

Well you know the CDCr and their cutbacks so no luck getting through on friday :(
i will try monday...wish me luck :o

he is like a brother to me (grew up together) we just lost touch :( between me dealing with hubby locked up and Ant-ney catching his case it was all too much. I am just thankful for this site and members like yourself giving support!

I will keep you posted!!! :thumbsup:

poolside 07-18-2010 11:59 AM

There's a great bunch of people on this site who will always be here to help. Even those who are no longer incarcerated or don't have loved ones incarcerated still come back....just for that very reason.

I've heard it's really hard to get through on that CDC line. Somebody said that faxing is faster. Do you have a fax? Otherwise, redial, redial, redial, LOL!!