Prison Talk

Prison Talk (
-   Indiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail (
-   -   Community Transition Program??? (

msedwards 08-30-2007 09:22 PM

Community Transition Program???
My guy was at Westville up until a few days ago. I looked on the website and saw that he is now in the Community Transition Program. Can anyone give me any information about where he is and how I could get ahold of him or anything else about this program? Thanks everyone.:)

tigrldy 08-31-2007 04:28 AM

Plainfield Re-Entry 501 W Main Street Plainfield IN 317-839-7751.

avion 08-31-2007 09:11 AM

Community Transition is normally when an inmate is transferred back to his residence or community (sometimes a half-way house) and supervised by the Community Corrections agency in that county.

ziazanne 09-03-2007 04:00 PM

avion is correct. My hubby got CTP last August. He has been home since and doing well. Check with his attorney or with your local in house detention people. They should know.

mrsford 09-08-2007 06:53 PM

Sounds like they are going to send your guy back to his county of residence. I am surprised it has been so long on the web site and they have not told him yet. Good luck.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online