Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Folsom State Prison (FSP) - California (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1077)
-   -   pictures at old folsom (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321195)

traviesita 03-04-2008 05:08 PM

pictures at old folsom
 
How many pics can they recieve per envelope???

Thank ladies

neza10 03-04-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traviesita
How many pics can they recieve per envelope???

Thank ladies

.
I think it's ten per envelope.

I also had a question when we go visit can we buy the photo dockets before we get into the visiting room or does the inmate have to buy it?

hesavedmysoul 03-04-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neza10
.
I think it's ten per envelope.

I also had a question when we go visit can we buy the photo dockets before we get into the visiting room or does the inmate have to buy it?

Yes you can buy them- they are in the visiting processing room ( where you check in ) it's right next to the front door when you first walk in.

neza10 03-04-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hesavedmysoul
Yes you can buy them- they are in the visiting processing room ( where you check in ) it's right next to the front door when you first walk in.

That's cool now I just need my man to get off lockdown so I can go see him. Is there a limit on how many you can buy?

Thanks for your answering my question.

sjohn 03-04-2008 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neza10
That's cool now I just need my man to get off lockdown so I can go see him. Is there a limit on how many you can buy?

Thanks for your answering my question.

Make sure that you take quarters. They are two dollars each and the machine only takes quarters. They change machine they have only gives dollar coins not quarters.:thumbsup:

neza10 03-04-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjohn
Make sure that you take quarters. They are two dollars each and the machine only takes quarters. They change machine they have only gives dollar coins not quarters.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up I have not gone up there yet and do not know when I will since my husband is still on lockdown and I heard its going to be for a while. I can't wait though I miss my husband so much.

pilgrim shadow 03-04-2008 10:51 PM

Don't forget to write his cdc# on the back of the pictures that you send. Just in case they get misplaced or mixed up in the mail room.

traviesita 03-05-2008 01:47 PM

gracias!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online