Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1338)
-   -   Any girlfriends or wives in the Metro Atlanta area? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=563335)

MissingHim111 09-10-2011 12:24 PM

Any girlfriends or wives in the Metro Atlanta area?

I really need to get out the house and do something I'm going crazy sitting at home

~This too shall pass~

Libra&Cancerluv 09-10-2011 01:34 PM

I am!!! I live currently in Clayton County and go to school downtown so I drive all over the place. :)

MissingHim111 09-10-2011 07:45 PM

Hey!!! I live in Cobb County (cumberland mall) area.

~This too shall pass~

YourMyAnswer 09-11-2011 11:54 AM

I live in the Six Flags area (Cobb County). Maybe we could plan something for the members that are close to the metro Atlanta area as a get together. I think it would be a good idea, getting together with people that not only understand but are going through a similar situation can be extremely helpful and therapeutic.

MissingHim111 09-11-2011 03:50 PM

You're right let me know

~This too shall pass~

Brandi76 09-11-2011 08:42 PM

Hello ladies I live in Dallas, and work in the Cumberland area. I am all for a get together. Just give me the info, and I am there.

cookreg 09-12-2011 11:13 AM

Okay...I live in Woodstock and down for a meet and greet anywhere in the metro area!!!

MYLILSECRET 09-13-2011 07:48 PM

I'm in! Just let me know when & if its not the day my boo is coming home;) I'm down!:thumbsup: btw (I'm in Clayton Co)

Brandi76 09-15-2011 01:32 PM

Well it looks like we have a pretty good group here. Lets get together for dinner one evening to chit chat.....Is everyone cool with the Cumberland area? Maybe we can have dinner at the Cheescake Factory and just talk and have dinner if you want....This is just a suggestion.

MissingHim111 09-15-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandi76
Well it looks like we have a pretty good group here. Lets get together for dinner one evening to chit chat.....Is everyone cool with the Cumberland area? Maybe we can have dinner at the Cheescake Factory and just talk and have dinner if you want....This is just a suggestion.

That's fine how about Strip in Atlantic Station as well?

~This too shall pass~

Brandi76 09-15-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissingHim111 (Post 6349394)
That's fine how about Strip in Atlantic Station as well?

~This too shall pass~

Strip is good for me. Do you have a date you would like to meet. I can pretty much do any day, but some ladies may have to do weekends only, and if that is the case we may have some that may not be able to come, because they are going to see their men.....

YourMyAnswer 09-15-2011 07:38 PM

I'd much rather Strip than The Cheesecake Factory, The only thing I eat out of there is cheesecake. The only issue I could forsee is with the noise level in a very busy spot like Strip I can't see much convo going on. I have been several times and talking was not an easy thing. If it is about just hanging out that would be cool but a busy/loud spot is not a good idea for talking.

cookreg 09-16-2011 05:37 AM

I'll go anywhere due to all I do is work....it will have to be in the evening/weekend for me..I work until 6:30 and go to the gym a couple nights a week...I'm down when ever and can't wait...this journey can be lonely at times...

MissingHim111 09-16-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Strip is good for me. Do you have a date you would like to meet. I can pretty much do any day, but some ladies may have to do weekends only, and if that is the case we may have some that may not be able to come, because they are going to see their men.....

Any day is good for me I just got laid off so I'm extra stressed...ugh

~This too shall pass~

MissingHim111 09-16-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookreg
I'll go anywhere due to all I do is work....it will have to be in the evening/weekend for me..I work until 6:30 and go to the gym a couple nights a week...I'm down when ever and can't wait...this journey can be lonely at times...

Very lonely

~This too shall pass~

MissingHim111 09-16-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourMyAnswer
I'd much rather Strip than The Cheesecake Factory, The only thing I eat out of there is cheesecake. The only issue I could forsee is with the noise level in a very busy spot like Strip I can't see much convo going on. I have been several times and talking was not an easy thing. If it is about just hanging out that would be cool but a busy/loud spot is not a good idea for talking.

Any place is fine with me

~This too shall pass~

YourMyAnswer 09-17-2011 12:17 PM

Hello Ladies....
I been thinking about it and I think that when we get together we should be doing an activity.... Going out to eat would be good on our next outing but I think the 1st one should be like bowling or D&B..... What do ya'll think??? Maybe Sat the 24 or Sun 25 (next weekend). I do know someone might be visiting there love but a Sat night (about 8) or a Sun eveing (about 5).... let me know what ya'll think or want to do.....

Brandi76 09-17-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourMyAnswer (Post 6351897)
Hello Ladies....
I been thinking about it and I think that when we get together we should be doing an activity.... Going out to eat would be good on our next outing but I think the 1st one should be like bowling or D&B..... What do ya'll think??? Maybe Sat the 24 or Sun 25 (next weekend). I do know someone might be visiting there love but a Sat night (about 8) or a Sun eveing (about 5).... let me know what ya'll think or want to do.....

Next weekend is fine with me. Saturday I think my sister will be moving but I will have to double check on that and Sunday I wll be visiting my honey, and won't get back till about 5:00. However either day should work out well.

cookreg 09-20-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandi76 (Post 6352320)
Next weekend is fine with me. Saturday I think my sister will be moving but I will have to double check on that and Sunday I wll be visiting my honey, and won't get back till about 5:00. However either day should work out well.

I will be moving on Sat and Sun but would love to come..let me know!!!!!

cookreg 09-20-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourMyAnswer (Post 6351897)
Hello Ladies....

I say D & B!!!!!

HisBeautiful1 09-20-2011 02:56 PM

I'm in Carroll county but I'm also gain for an outing. How refreshing it would be to be able to finally communicate with women who understand what I've been dealing with for these past couple of years. Please pm me with information. I'll try to bookmark this thread so I can keep current on the outings.

Thanks,

Brandi76 09-20-2011 04:27 PM

Soooo are we on for this weekend ladies? D&B? Saturday or Sunday? What time? Lets take a vote here so we can finalize.

blue5687 09-20-2011 07:38 PM

Hi I stay in the lithonia area does anyone know of any college courses that are available for federal inmates

YourMyAnswer 09-20-2011 09:53 PM

I'm fine with this weekend, eiither day is fine with me.

MissingHim111 09-20-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Soooo are we on for this weekend ladies? D&B? Saturday or Sunday? What time? Lets take a vote here so we can finalize.

Either day for me!!!

~This too shall pass~