Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   When the Relationship is Over... (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=412)
-   -   Ahh the ugly truth (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706860)

BellsKells 10-22-2017 07:28 AM

Ahh the ugly truth

Well turns out my MWI who professed his undying love for me is just another pos. Just saw some random girl post a beautiful letter, beautiful card and recent picture of himself (what kind of woman takes words that were meant for her eyes only and posts it online for every Internet lurker to see?). Well I let her know she's not the only one receiving those beautiful words and that she can have his sorry ass. I have traveled to so many shit places to visit this pos... thousands of miles and thousands of dollars lol... my bad I should have trusted what everyone told me. Well I packaged up every single card, picture and letter I have received from this loser and quite frankly he can drop dead now for all I care. I hope this new bitch will put him first and be faithful the way I did and the way I was. He lost someone who really loved and cared for him and held him in the highest esteem. Sad that there are people who are so selfish and good at lying they don't see the damage they do to people who really care.

nygirl17 10-22-2017 07:32 AM

Sorry this happened. Move on its for the best.

BellsKells 10-22-2017 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nygirl17 (Post 7672212)
Sorry this happened. Move on its for the best.

Well the good thing is it was only a year and a half and not 5. Another thing that comforts me is he's a pos and probably will never know what real love is and I am a caring and loving person who is now free of him and free as in not in prison.

maytayah 10-22-2017 07:54 AM

I am so sorry to read this I really am. What a heartless and cruel man. You know what though this other girl has done you a huge favor , she was probably lied to and taken in as well.
At least you have found out and you can move on now. he doesnt deserve any more of your time.
Take sometime to focus on you and look after yourself.

AndyS 10-22-2017 08:08 AM

Wow. There is nothing to say that would make this better. It’s even worse because he had face to face contact with you. My guess is the other girl believes she’s the “real” one. I’d suggest a big bonfire. I’m curious where people find this stuff. Was it on another forum or Facebook?

CenTexLyn 10-22-2017 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellsKells (Post 7672211)
Sad that there are people who are so selfish and good at lying they don't see the damage they do to people who really care.

Con artists KNOW the damage they do...they just don't give a damn.

It doesn't make it easier for you, but you weren't the first and you won't be the last. Those running scams from inside the prison have honed their skills and ALWAYS have at least one additional person besides the one discovering the scam. The male offenders are not typically open about what they are doing, but I have had MANY female clients who were quite open about the details of scams being run from the inside. Through the years, I have even had people so conned that they were willing to pay several thousand dollars in legal fees...one of those females had become 'engaged' to the person paying the fees even while we had discovered she still had an active marriage to some OTHER 'pen pal.'

Even worse are the ones from overseas that get conned into paying hundreds of thousands in fees. The offender KNOWS they are not likely to EVER be face to face with the faceless benefactor...

But scams through the years are not limited to romantic and emotional appeals...in the days before internet, I have seen some that ran scams for rare used auto parts through magazines (which is how MANY people restored their cars in those pre-internet days). One guy had a TDC trust fund balance in the low six figures through the scam before he got caught...

So, again...it does not ease the pain, but it is essential to ALWAYS remember that you are not the only one hurt in this fashion. And, sadly, you won't be the last. Take the efforts and energies you channeled into him and find someone more local to you that DOES give a damn...

sidewalker 10-22-2017 08:40 AM

Im so sorry.
I hope you recover from this and end up with someone who DESERVES you.

Titis mom 10-22-2017 09:02 AM

Im sorry you were dealing with a liar. Apparently somwas the other woman, I'm not sure why you seem to have animosity for another victim, but hopefully it's just because you are in the moment. You are much better off without this bum!

JustBeingMe67 10-22-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellsKells (Post 7672211)
Well turns out my MWI who professed his undying love for me is just another pos. Just saw some random girl post a beautiful letter, beautiful card and recent picture of himself (what kind of woman takes words that were meant for her eyes only and posts it online for every Internet lurker to see?). Well I let her know she's not the only one receiving those beautiful words and that she can have his sorry ass. I have traveled to so many shit places to visit this pos... thousands of miles and thousands of dollars lol... my bad I should have trusted what everyone told me. Well I packaged up every single card, picture and letter I have received from this loser and quite frankly he can drop dead now for all I care. I hope this new bitch will put him first and be faithful the way I did and the way I was. He lost someone who really loved and cared for him and held him in the highest esteem. Sad that there are people who are so selfish and good at lying they don't see the damage they do to people who really care.

Sorry you had this happen to you. I know you are pissed and feel betrayed, rightfully so. Calling this other woman a bitch is not cool, she probably has no clue how many this guy is saying that to and trusts him, just like you did. There are a LOT of people that share their lives on social media, for all to see. I am not sure why you feel as though her sharing something that makes her happy a bad thing. She didn't and probably doesn't know she is being played. Try sending her love and light and hope that she finds out sooner than later how shitty he is.

The karma train will run his ass over, so cry, scream, burn the letters, cards and rise above and be thankful you didn't get married, have a baby with this guy. Take time to heal and try not to have so much hate towards other women he is leading on.

You deserve better than this, wishing you healing.

AndyS 10-22-2017 10:20 AM

I think we need to give the OP a bit of a break. I think it’s natural for her to be upset in the moment with the other woman. It may not be justified but is understandable. I’m sure it was a huge shock to her that blew her world open. Her perspective will get better with time.

Fredslady5 10-25-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CenTexLyn (Post 7672231)
Con artists KNOW the damage they do...they just don't give a damn.

It doesn't make it easier for you, but you weren't the first and you won't be the last. Those running scams from inside the prison have honed their skills and ALWAYS have at least one additional person besides the one discovering the scam. The male offenders are not typically open about what they are doing, but I have had MANY female clients who were quite open about the details of scams being run from the inside. Through the years, I have even had people so conned that they were willing to pay several thousand dollars in legal fees...one of those females had become 'engaged' to the person paying the fees even while we had discovered she still had an active marriage to some OTHER 'pen pal.'

Even worse are the ones from overseas that get conned into paying hundreds of thousands in fees. The offender KNOWS they are not likely to EVER be face to face with the faceless benefactor...

But scams through the years are not limited to romantic and emotional appeals...in the days before internet, I have seen some that ran scams for rare used auto parts through magazines (which is how MANY people restored their cars in those pre-internet days). One guy had a TDC trust fund balance in the low six figures through the scam before he got caught...

So, again...it does not ease the pain, but it is essential to ALWAYS remember that you are not the only one hurt in this fashion. And, sadly, you won't be the last. Take the efforts and energies you channeled into him and find someone more local to you that DOES give a damn...

I agree!! They dont care!!

BellsKells 01-25-2018 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBeingMe67 (Post 7672244)
Sorry you had this happen to you. I know you are pissed and feel betrayed, rightfully so. Calling this other woman a bitch is not cool, she probably has no clue how many this guy is saying that to and trusts him, just like you did. There are a LOT of people that share their lives on social media, for all to see. I am not sure why you feel as though her sharing something that makes her happy a bad thing. She didn't and probably doesn't know she is being played. Try sending her love and light and hope that she finds out sooner than later how shitty he is.

The karma train will run his ass over, so cry, scream, burn the letters, cards and rise above and be thankful you didn't get married, have a baby with this guy. Take time to heal and try not to have so much hate towards other women he is leading on.

You deserve better than this, wishing you healing.

Well let me just say I called this girl a bitch because of the disrespectful name she called me.

Fredslady5 01-25-2018 06:10 PM

Convict

That's what they do "CON " ... he lied, he played you, he decieved you ... why do women always get salty with the other woman???

BellsKells 01-25-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredslady5 (Post 7696389)
That's what they do "CON " ... he lied, he played you, he decieved you ... why do women always get salty with the other woman???

I didn't get "salty" with her. I said absolutely nothing to disrespect her. She called me a disrespectful name when I said that if she wanted him she could have him. End of story. Oh yeah then I vented here while I was upset. My bad lol.

AndyS 01-25-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellsKells (Post 7696364)
Well let me just say I called this girl a bitch because of the disrespectful name she called me.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Natural reaction to being blatantly used.

BellsKells 01-25-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyS (Post 7696430)
I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Natural reaction to being blatantly used.

Thank you Andy

Hurley123 01-25-2018 11:46 PM

I was just wondering BellsKells....where did you see his picture with the other woman posted? I'm so sorry this happened to you!

jadah 01-26-2018 05:57 AM

The gift of your relationship is that you chose to love unconditionally. You freely gave your heart and support to a man whom society deemed unworthy. Who else can say they loved like that? Congratulations on demonstrating and acting on a beautiful decision.
I just sorry he didn't recognize it.

judiwoo 01-26-2018 07:34 AM

I really feel for you as this is a horrible thing that has happened but calling the other girl a bitch is out of order as she probably knows nothing about you

BellsKells 01-26-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judiwoo (Post 7696517)
I really feel for you as this is a horrible thing that has happened but calling the other girl a bitch is out of order as she probably knows nothing about you

This is going to be the last time I respond here. First off you don't know what transpired between us... Her and I. I said absolutely nothing to disrespect her and she came at me with the name calling so your comment on what is out of order is without merit. She is a bitch not because of what happened but because she took the time to write me a and call me names lol. So unless you know the full story, not just my rant after having my heart ripped out I suggest you not comment on what is "out of order".

Sarianna 01-26-2018 12:12 PM

All the best to you, BellsKells - I just saw this thread right now and I am sorry you had to go through this. There will be better things in the horizon for you, I am sure; you dodged a bullet with this guy. Keep your chin up :thumbsup:

Anna7 01-26-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellsKells (Post 7696390)
I didn't get "salty" with her. I said absolutely nothing to disrespect her. She called me a disrespectful name when I said that if she wanted him she could have him. End of story. Oh yeah then I vented here while I was upset. My bad lol.

You’re ok .. you had the integrity to not answer her back in the ugly way she addressed you. If it had been me I would have been very grateful for the heads-up. She’s probably embarrassed because now she has to take the posts of her letter, etc. down and maybe do a little explaining to her FB friends. I am wondering, though, how you came across her posts if you don’t know her?

BellsKells 01-26-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna7 (Post 7696653)
You’re ok .. you had the integrity to not answer her back in the ugly way she addressed you. If it had been me I would have been very grateful for the heads-up. She’s probably embarrassed because now she has to take the posts of her letter, etc. down and maybe do a little explaining to her FB friends. I am wondering, though, how you came across her posts if you don’t know her?

A simple name search. My thinking is when someone is accusing you of "doing stuff" it's their guilty conscience speaking... I was right. I would never post names, pics and definitely never post a letter that was for my eyes only online. But had she not done that then I would be none the wiser. I'm curious as to how many women here who are going on about me calling this bitch a bitch would react even worse. I did absolutely nothing wrong. And she never did take it down. Speaks volumes of her character. Bitch is an understatement.

istrueblue 01-26-2018 05:57 PM

Here is the thing, emotions are involved on both sides. Sure even though she put things on the internet that you would not have, she was quite stunned also. People react differently. Things are/were said on both sides. The truth, he was the one at fault, not you and not her. It was a good thing you saw the stuff she posted, and maybe it was meant to be that way. You know the truth now, and that is freeing. Both of you are angry, that is a fact. Both of you have the same thing in common, he lied to you. I hope you have found peace and am sure someone much better will be coming along and treat you much better. No one deserves to be hurt in such a way.

BellsKells 01-26-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by istrueblue (Post 7696670)
Here is the thing, emotions are involved on both sides. Sure even though she put things on the internet that you would not have, she was quite stunned also. People react differently. Things are/were said on both sides. The truth, he was the one at fault, not you and not her. It was a good thing you saw the stuff she posted, and maybe it was meant to be that way. You know the truth now, and that is freeing. Both of you are angry, that is a fact. Both of you have the same thing in common, he lied to you. I hope you have found peace and am sure someone much better will be coming along and treat you much better. No one deserves to be hurt in such a way.

Here's another thing. I'm not mad at her for putting that up. I just think it's odd. The beautiful things I've received are private and for my eyes only. I don't share private pictures or anything else just like I don't share my body with every internet lurker out there. The special qualities are lost when everyone has access to it. I did not say or do anything wrong. I informed her that she was not the only one receiving these things and that if she wanted him he was all hers. Never said a disrespectful or nasty thing to this girl. She shot back at me with name calling. I don't think she's angry or think she has a big mouth and a bad attitude and hopefully one day it comes back to bite her on the ass. Speaking to me in the fashion she did was immature and uncalled for and for that I call her a bitch