Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   MONTANA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   What Montana Prison or Jail is your loved one at? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15485)

David 05-22-2003 08:58 PM

What Montana Prison or Jail is your loved one at?

Please use this thread to post which prison your loved one is currently located at. Please do not use this thread for general discussion. It is meant to be a resource to help PTO members locate other members that have loved ones in the same prison, or close by. If you wish to discuss a particular Unit, please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
Fed-X

peacetrails 05-27-2003 11:33 PM

oh i am sorry fed x my mistake my loved one is at montana state prison in deer lodge montana

caseys girl 01-27-2004 09:54 AM

He was at Deer Lodge and was moved to Dawson County. It is alot worse at Dawson County than it was at Deer Lodge.

Jessesgirl 02-09-2004 09:50 PM

Dawson County

My ex-husband used to be a CO at Dawson County Prison and he DID say that it was bad. He saw things happen there that made him never want to return to that kind of work again. This is really sad because he's a creep too, and being in control of others and seeing others suffer gets him going, so, if it bothered him, it had to be really, really bad.

FYI, many of the CO at Dawson County are College students studying to become peace officers at the local community college. They have a very high employment turn-over rate. These CO are young and stupid and really don't have much, if any experience in that line of work.

Just informational, for anyone who has a loved one there...

Jamie

:yuck:

HoosierDwayne 04-26-2004 07:25 AM

my friend was at Deer Lodge, then Superior, and now at Missoula for a federal hearing or trial. I am in Indiana.

lostwithoutyou 07-18-2004 03:23 PM

My boyfriend is in Missoula County Jail, been there for 9 months, still awaiting something to happen on his charges. All we hear is continue, continue, continue. Welcome to Montana. I was a CO there, you wouldn't believe some of the things that go on there.

lilbitatrble 10-11-2004 10:12 AM

My husband is in Deer Lodge.

TC'sGirl 10-14-2004 03:46 PM

My guy is at Crossroads In Montana

kimsbutterfly 11-06-2004 11:03 PM

My husband was in toole county and then deerlodge and now he is in crossroads in shelby montana.

Edian 09-25-2005 04:17 PM

My son is currently at Glendive which I believe is the dawson correctional facility...He says its a lot worse there than it was at Deer Lodge. He says the place is a lot like a county jail. No work or jobs to occupy their time and the visits are through glass like they were in county jail. He goes for an interstate parole hearing in december...any good thoughts appreciated...

WaitingInMT 01-07-2006 01:23 PM

my boyfriend is in MSP.. have yet to go visit though

Sapphyre 07-11-2006 10:10 PM

My friend is at Montana State Prison (Deer Lodge), high side. He said he liked it better than Crossroads.

swampy 07-29-2006 08:12 AM

To whom it may concern,
My name is deac. Thomas Teare NewLife-HopePrison Ministry and if anyone has David Dawson's DOC# Montana I would appreciate it so I can write to him.
He is scheduled to die 8-11-06

lilbitatrble 07-31-2006 06:47 PM

David Dawson
# A025284
700 Conley Lake Rd.
Deer Lodge, MT 59722

JewellzN 02-08-2007 10:04 PM

Montana State Prison In Deer Lodge

2nmb2think 04-12-2007 12:15 PM

My friend is at the TSCTC at Deer Lodge, should be getting out soon, I hope.

yoreme 06-29-2007 12:45 PM

My man is in Montanat State Prison

nytelady 03-27-2008 11:34 PM

Crossroads Correctional

:( My man was just transfered today to Crossroads Correctional Center. :angry: Does anyone know how their visiting policies work and phone call costs? I set up a verizon phone local for Shelby today and am going to prepay my phone calls with Global Tel*Link. Hopefully calling Shelby will be cheaper than calling Kalispell. Im thankful we got ONE contact visit in Deer Lodge before his transfer to CCC..... now I dont know what to expect. :confused: Had plans to go for another visit in Deer Lodge this weekend.. Thats screwed up now.... Hated to break the news to our 10 year old daughter.

scottsgrl 03-28-2008 09:19 AM

nytelady, my husband is in crossroads, and has been there for over a year, if you were approved to see him in deer lodge, you don't have to be approved again, it follows him there. the vising is on saturdays and sundays, from 8am to 5pm. the biggest difference is that the inmates are not allowed what so ever to get up and move, except for once an hour for a bathroom break. you can only take quarters in to this place, no dollar bills. i'm sorry your man is in this place, because ccc is sooooo much worse then deer lodge, the staff is horrible.

angel_incognito 04-22-2008 04:37 PM

My man was in Deer Lodge, now they moved him to Cascade County Regional in Great Falls, while they decide whether to send him to federal in Florence, Co. or let him back down here to Billings.
I hate this.
I dont even have a way to go visit him!

Ilf&dogs 05-01-2008 10:39 AM

Where my mans at

My Baby is in Deer Lodge state prison for possibly the next 4to 5 years. Thanks for asking Fed Ex.

angel_incognito 05-05-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel_incognito (Post 3592402)
My man was in Deer Lodge, now they moved him to Cascade County Regional in Great Falls, while they decide whether to send him to federal in Florence, Co. or let him back down here to Billings.
I hate this.
I dont even have a way to go visit him!

Oh yay, and now they moved him ONCE again.
Hes now in Shelby.
Does this ever end?

Northern Star 10-18-2008 03:03 PM

My husband is headed for WATCh.

tonyandnikki 01-11-2009 08:41 AM

Lake county wait for his new charges to get over then after that who knows probation hasn't said what they are going to do with him yet. Hes done with his old charges in June and I don't really know whats happening with his new charges yet

jstlktht 04-06-2009 05:25 PM

My son is in Deer Lodge