Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   California Correctional Institution (CCI) - Tehachapi (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=705)
-   -   California Correctional Institution Lockdown Q&A (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=628395)

traviesita 12-13-2012 05:24 PM

California Correctional Institution Lockdown Q&A

Anything regarding lockdown info, questions or concerns goes here

Nocigarettes1 01-15-2013 12:26 PM

Has anyone heard about a recent lockdown? I haven't heard from my man in 3 days. He usually calls like clockwork every morning, same time. Phones working?

Luvnshy 01-15-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocigarettes1 (Post 7050584)
Has anyone heard about a recent lockdown? I haven't heard from my man in 3 days. He usually calls like clockwork every morning, same time. Phones working?

I've not heard of a lockdown on Cyard at least and their phones are working again at least for C5

Nocigarettes1 01-15-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csexcme (Post 7050736)
I've not heard of a lockdown on Cyard at least and their phones are working again at least for C5

Thanks for answering. Another girl said that she hadn't heard from her man. He's in E yard with mine. I gues either the phones are down or they're on lockdown (again). Tehachapi is blowing my mind!

Blue's Girl 01-16-2013 02:57 PM

Fac E - Modified Program

I Just Called the Prison, Facility E is on Modified Program, He wasn't sure for how much longer but its been since Sun/Mon sometime. :(

love4evermore 01-17-2013 04:15 AM

Thanks for letting us know. I haven't heard from my man either and he is on E yard.

Xiu Xiu 01-17-2013 12:51 PM

I got a call from E yard a couple days ago. That yard has about 7-8 building. So even if they are on modified program it's up to the CO in charge of that building if they let them use the phones.

sweetcheeks66 01-18-2013 06:06 PM

Ya, my honey is in "E " also and I haven't heard from him since sunday, he was supposed to call on Wednesday and I still haven't heard from him, I hope this doesn't keep up for very much longer.

love4evermore 01-18-2013 11:31 PM

I received a letter from my fiance that he wrote on 1-14-13. He said they are on lockdown. He said he didn't know how long but that it was probably going to be at least a week. As of today, I still haven't received a call from him. I will let you know when I do. He is on E yard.

Nocigarettes1 01-19-2013 06:32 PM

I got a letter from my man today and he said that it started on Monday and they are saying that will probably be at least a week or longer. The last time that I spoke with him was Sunday as well....so almost a week ago. We need to pull together witht the power of prayer ladies.....

sweetcheeks66 01-19-2013 07:19 PM

I just got a letter today from my man, and yes he did say they were on lockdown and he doesn't even know until when, he didn't really go into detail he just wanted to let me and the kids know why he hadn't called and for us not to worry.

socal729 01-21-2013 04:36 PM

Started on Monday ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocigarettes1 (Post 7054018)
I got a letter from my man today and he said that it started on Monday and they are saying that will probably be at least a week or longer. The last time that I spoke with him was Sunday as well....so almost a week ago. We need to pull together witht the power of prayer ladies.....

Do you know if it is the entire place or just certain facilities?
Haven't heard from Fac D this week ... great just when quarterly packages are streaming in :argh:

Abel2wish 01-22-2013 05:01 PM

my husband just got transferred there . I haven't got a call from him yet . he's on a level 1 yard . I hope he isn't on lockdown for long . I'm wanting to do a carpool thang and go visit him For the weekend of Feb 22 . Praying they are soon off lockdown ...

sweetcheeks66 01-23-2013 10:22 PM

Wow, still no phone call from my LO, it's been 1 week and 3 days since I've spoke to him, well, in his letter he did say that he didn't know how long they were going to be on lock down, I pray that everything is okay..

ramzam 01-24-2013 01:59 PM

Can anyone tell me if E yard is still on lockdown? I have not received a call since last Monday.

barniemiller 01-24-2013 09:51 PM

Okay Girls!!! Yard E is open!! Just got a call from my husband!! You will all hear from your men shortly!!! Take care!!:boogie:

Crazy In Love 01-25-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barniemiller (Post 7057951)
Okay Girls!!! Yard E is open!! Just got a call from my husband!! You will all hear from your men shortly!!! Take care!!:boogie:

Thanks for the update! :)

barniemiller 01-26-2013 11:41 AM

Boys on Yard E are back on lock-down! :hmm:

love4evermore 01-27-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barniemiller (Post 7059052)
Boys on Yard E are back on lock-down! :hmm:

Does anyone know why they are on lockdown again? :( They just got off lockdown and are back locked down in not even a full day. What is going on with Yard E. Is this normal? My Fiance is new to this prison. I was just wondering. :hmm:

Nocigarettes1 01-27-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socal729 (Post 7055405)
Do you know if it is the entire place or just certain facilities?
Haven't heard from Fac D this week ... great just when quarterly packages are streaming in :argh:

The lockdowns have been off and on, but mostly on for 2 weeks. It sucks! It's only Facility E. this has been awful!

loyalchick 01-28-2013 09:53 PM

Mine's on C4 and he wrote me this week I hope you ladies that have loved ones on E yard hear from your men soon :-)

barniemiller 01-28-2013 11:43 PM

I have a feeling that staffing issues might be the issue on Yard E. I was told by someone that got out of there 6 mos. ago that with this lock down being so long , they are probably short of staff. Lots of COs have been laid off recently, so it makes sense to lock the lowest level down so they can keep staff at the higher level yards. Just an assumption, not based on any facts. I'd like to believe that's what the deal is, instead of thinking there is major trouble going on where my hubby is!! Stay strong girls, you know that they will call as soon as they can!! They are all probably going nuts, not talking to us! ;)

Abel2wish 01-29-2013 01:37 PM

I just got a letter yesterday from my husband he said that they still won't give him his belongings and he still hasn't went to committee ,all this cuz of the Locldpwn going on , he got transferred there the beginning of this month . in his stuff is his personal hygiene , his bible , writing stuff etc . can I call the obudsem person and complain about that ?

Abel2wish 01-29-2013 01:40 PM

and if I can does anyone know the number . I have called before but I didnt keep the number .

Abel2wish 01-29-2013 02:11 PM

I just went ahead and called the Obudsmen , yes they are still on lockdown on yard E , he couldn't say what the reason is , but he brought up there could be a group of troublemakers , problems with race , and people leaving notes around the yard saying there going to assault an officer , so until they get to the bottom of it they will stay on lockdown . If the lockdown reaches 30 days it has to be approved by a director because they can get lawsuits for keeping them on lockdown longer than 30 days . I think they are into there 3rd week ? but then again they let them off for a few hours so maybe there restarting that time . idk ... but I'm praying the Lord step in and give them there belongings and packages and phone calls .