Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corcoran State Prison (COR) - California (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1065)
-   -   Corcoran State Prison (COR) - Lockdown Q&A Only (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=682179)

patience10 09-16-2015 10:11 AM

Corcoran State Prison (COR) - Lockdown Q&A Only

Does anyone know if Corcoran is on lockdown? I haven't received a phone call from my husband (3C) since Thursday (9/10/15) just was a little worried. :(

lilmamasd 09-16-2015 06:37 PM

They were briefly but they're back on regular program as of this morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by patience10
Does anyone know if Corcoran is on lockdown? I haven't received a phone call from my husband (3C) since Thursday (9/10/15) just was a little worried. :(

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk

patience10 09-16-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilmamasd (Post 7474437)
They were briefly but they're back on regular program as of this morning.

Thank you, you're a doll, hopefully he calls me tonight 😊

Lulu75 09-16-2015 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patience10 (Post 7474311)

Hi this is my first time on here , is he at the one on Quebec st, I looked right now facility c is on lock down was worried haven't heard from my husband since Saturday afternoon. He said the crips and bloods was fighting . Feeling worried......hope all works out for yo

lilmamasd 09-16-2015 08:16 PM

Fingers crossed (-; I'm waiting for my call too ;-)

Quote:

Thank you, you're a doll, hopefully he calls me tonight dde0a

patience10 09-16-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu75 (Post 7474458)
Hi this is my first time on here , is he at the one on Quebec st, I looked right now facility c is on lock down was worried haven't heard from my husband since Saturday afternoon. He said the crips and bloods was fighting . Feeling worried......hope all works out for yo

No he's at the one on King Avenue, the main prison, he's at 3C05, I kind of figured something happened but it'll be a week tomorrow since we I've talked to him so I worry.

Lulu75 09-16-2015 08:28 PM

When there on lock down do they get packages and can they send and receive mail. I usually get a letter everyday but not this week.

patience10 09-16-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu75 (Post 7474464)
When there on lock down do they get packages and can they send and receive mail. I usually get a letter everyday but not this week.

It depends, packages might get put on hold and so will the mail unless it's legal but like I said it depends ☺ I haven't received mail either and a letter I sent back at the end of August which just came back yesterday so I resent it because there was no reason. That place is so crazy sometimes...lol

patience10 09-17-2015 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilmamasd (Post 7474459)
Fingers crossed (-; I'm waiting for my call too ;-)

Well no call from my husband last night, either they are still down or he was not able to sign up for a call - hopefully I hear from him today. :( Did you get a call last night?

Lulu75 09-17-2015 07:19 AM

No, this is so crazy and stressful. Hopefully today I was worried about his package and mail . I hate having no control of something and they don't give to much info out .

patience10 09-17-2015 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lulu75 (Post 7474539)
No, this is so crazy and stressful. Hopefully today I was worried about his package and mail . I hate having no control of something and they don't give to much info out .

I'm worried about his package too and the mail now, I got a letter returned a couple of days ago from 8/25 and his package just shipped at the beginning of the week so I hope they give it to him. You're right, this is so stressful.

lilmamasd 09-17-2015 12:07 PM

No I didn't get my call last night :-( However,I do know for sure that they're on regular program UNLESS something else went down yesterday afternoon :-/ Last week my husband told me that he would be calling me a lot LESS now, being that they made a few changes to their phone usage... He didn't get in to detail, but he just said that THEY ARE TRIPPING and to NOT expect him to be able to call everyday anymore! Hopefully today we hear from our men though *PRAYING*

Quote:

Well no call from my husband last night, either they are still down or he was not able to sign up for a call - hopefully I hear from him today. :( Did you get a call last night?

patience10 09-17-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilmamasd (Post 7474587)
No I didn't get my call last night :-( However,I do know for sure that they're on regular program UNLESS something else went down yesterday afternoon :-/ Last week my husband told me that he would be calling me a lot LESS now, being that they made a few changes to their phone usage... He didn't get in to detail, but he just said that THEY ARE TRIPPING and to NOT expect him to be able to call everyday anymore! Hopefully today we hear from our men though *PRAYING*

My husband did tell me they were having issues with the phones - the other guys will schedule time and not use it and the guards will not let you use the phones even if they are not being used by those that are on the list to use them. Well hopefully we'll here from them today. Have a good rest of the day :)

lilmamasd 09-17-2015 01:07 PM

Thanks! You too (now let's keep those fingers crossed) ;-)

Quote:

My husband did tell me they were having issues with the phones - the other guys will schedule time and not use it and the guards will not let you use the phones even if they are not being used by those that are on the list to use them. Well hopefully we'll here from them today. Have a good rest of the day :)

Ladyveelua 09-17-2015 11:35 PM

Lockdown

Hello ..I'm new to this site, I haven't heard from my fiancÚ(3c01) since last Wed. 9,2015, I'm worried haven't even revived any mail..please anyone can give me any info about lockdown, wld b greatly appreciated..:broken::broken:

patience10 09-18-2015 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladyveelua (Post 7474729)
Hello ..I'm new to this site, I haven't heard from my fiancÚ(3c01) since last Wed. 9,2015, I'm worried haven't even revived any mail..please anyone can give me any info about lockdown, wld b greatly appreciated..:broken::broken:

My husband is in 3C05 and I haven't heard from him since Thursday 9/10, I'm just as worried as well, from what I'm hearing they should be back on normal program but there are issues with the phones so I guess we won't really know until they eventually call us...this is annoying :hmm:

Ladyveelua 09-18-2015 06:51 AM

Lockdown

Quote:

Originally Posted by patience10 (Post 7474760)
My husband is in 3C05 and I haven't heard from him since Thursday 9/10, I'm just as worried as well, from what I'm hearing they should be back on normal program but there are issues with the phones so I guess we won't really know until they eventually call us...this is annoying :hmm:

Thank you so much, I appreciate this responds. Do you happen to kno why they where on lockdown in first place.. Thank you tank you..;)

patience10 09-18-2015 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladyveelua (Post 7474767)
Thank you so much, I appreciate this responds. Do you happen to kno why they where on lockdown in first place.. Thank you tank you..;)

I assume since Friday of last week, Igot to talk to my husband on that Thursday before and haven't since then. Hope we can hear from our guys today :(

patience10 09-18-2015 12:28 PM

So I got a letter from the hubby and he said they have been on lockdown since 9/11 due to a riot that was pretty serious, they won't be able to call until the lockdown gets lifted 😞

innkeeper9 09-18-2015 10:44 PM

I am new here. I have been checking about visiting or if it is still locked down. The visiting line 1-800-374-8474, press 1, then when connected press 4, then when connected press 1 for Corcoran, when connected you can press 1 again to get current visiting status. As of 9:40pm 3C yard is on modified status and no visiting this weekend.

susieQ1234 09-18-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Yes as of 9-11-2015-found out from my sons counselor-Mexican riot again. Not sure how long they will be on lock down. When I do not here from him in a few days I allways call and find out. He said this is the first time in 3 and half years. He has been there four years. He stays out of the gangs and riots. He works and goes to college. Hopefully the Lord willing we will hear from them soon.

Ladyveelua 09-19-2015 05:53 AM

Thank you all..I finally received a letter. Dated 9/14, on yesterday 9/18, he said riot was serious, n don't know when they willnbe off lockdown, he hasn't revived my mail from last week.. Praying for all them..hope we get to hear from them (calls) soon..

WhiteFangz 09-20-2015 12:35 PM

3C still on lockdown due to riot

I just heard from my brother in law on that yard. Was a 30 inmate riot involving all races, so they are on lockdown. No store, no packages, no phone for now. Could be through the end of the month.

patience10 09-20-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteFangz (Post 7475253)
I just heard from my brother in law on that yard. Was a 30 inmate riot involving all races, so they are on lockdown. No store, no packages, no phone for now. Could be through the end of the month.

Thank you, I'm hoping to get another letter soon, that would be horrible if it's up through the end of the month, did you guys get a letter?

enaealala 09-21-2015 02:25 PM

Lockdown

Quote:

Yes they're still on lockdown. My husband is a trustee and he's not allowed to call, just write. Last time I heard from him was Thursday also. It was a big deal, inmates on inmates.