Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania Visitation, Prison Phones, Packages & Mail (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=858)
-   -   Securus tech phone issues at Somerset? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=698927)

apapap 02-26-2017 06:58 PM

Securus tech phone issues at Somerset?

Hey, Is anyone else experiencing connectivity issues with securus? I'm not sure whether its with the prison OR if its with securus, if so... Which facility is yours? Mine is at Somerset.. I'm trying to find out who i can contact to get this problem fixed. I keep getting the run around and we are wasting money on calls. Thanks!

Holycrap 02-27-2017 02:43 AM

It's totally ridiculous!!! Over a month now, I've complained a couple weeks ago but I will again tmrw!!

apapap 02-27-2017 06:09 AM

yes it has been well over a month.. which county is this in for you??

Holycrap 02-27-2017 10:14 PM

He's at SCI somerset , it's so annoying!! I can't even believe they let it carry on this long, we're both so frustrated..

apapap 02-28-2017 07:50 AM

thats the exact same place my fiance is in.. im trying to figure out who to report this to..beause the jail is blaming at&t and securus but i think it's THAT jail.. they says they have really old phones. but im tired of wasting my calls and money!

Holycrap 02-28-2017 10:40 AM

He just told me that this morning, that they said it was AT&T and I was like seriously? I know the money and time we've wasted is nuts, I'm going to call and complain again today, everyone needs to call and bug the hell out of them!

Always_His 02-28-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apapap (Post 7604541)
Hey, Is anyone else experiencing connectivity issues with securus? I'm not sure whether its with the prison OR if its with securus, if so... Which facility is yours? Mine is at Somerset.. I'm trying to find out who i can contact to get this problem fixed. I keep getting the run around and we are wasting money on calls. Thanks!

My L/O is at sci somerset as well , I been having various problems from Me saying hello and the recording doesn't come on, pressing number 1 & the calls still not being accepted, now I can't even understand him it sounds like he is under water smh but I can hear the recording from the lady every other minute saying this calls is from sci somerset blah blah , they didn't let him on the phone one day last week claiming they were fixing it , the next day it was messed up again smh

Holycrap 02-28-2017 11:15 PM

They keep claiming they are fixing the phones, I pressed one today and the call just dropped, I know what you're saying about that lady, I can hear that annoying bitch's voice no problem. Just keep calling and complaining I guess, that's what I'm
Doing... its rough though he's losing it, there's already so much drama and arguing about the phone and now they gotta lock in at 830 instead of 845, like seriously? No wonder there's fights everyday ..

Always_His 02-28-2017 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holycrap (Post 7605195)
They keep claiming they are fixing the phones, I pressed one today and the call just dropped, I know what you're saying about that lady, I can hear that annoying bitch's voice no problem. Just keep calling and complaining I guess, that's what I'm
Doing... its rough though he's losing it, there's already so much drama and arguing about the phone and now they gotta lock in at 830 instead of 845, like seriously? No wonder there's fights everyday ..

Yes and my loved one is about to move to another block because of new inmates coming from the jail they recently closed and he now can only call once a hour but my brother is incarcerated in another pa doc & can call as much as he wants and his phones aren't broken were he is at , I am beyond frustrated as well ugh

Holycrap 02-28-2017 11:28 PM

Mine wants to move too, they only started this new phone rule last July I think..we were ok at first but he gets so stressed and mad now(understandably) and I'm upset cos we can't talk so our convos are just bad right now.. he's writing more emails to make up for it but it's not the same.. feel free to pm me if you want ��

Always_His 02-28-2017 11:32 PM

I will pm tomorrow, I am about to go to sleep, If I forget to pm you please pm me and I am calling sci somerset tomorrow to complain once again , I even called sci Laurel and complained lol, have a good night talk to you tomorrow, if you get a chance call complain as well , hopefully us complaining in numbers works

Holycrap 02-28-2017 11:34 PM

Yes that's exactly what I am doing , if we bother them enough they might actually get up and do something.. have a goodnight

Always_His 03-01-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holycrap (Post 7605204)
Yes that's exactly what I am doing , if we bother them enough they might actually get up and do something.. have a goodnight

I just hung up with SCI somerset , they said it should be fixed by the latest Monday smh I'll be calling Tuesday morning if not

Holycrap 03-01-2017 10:08 AM

Omg, I didn't get a call this morning so I don't know if it's lockdown or phones.. I'm going to call them on my break st work. So they said money ? Omg ..

Always_His 03-01-2017 12:47 PM

I haven't got a call or email all day either and the email I did get was from yesterday but it came thru today .

KAINZ 03-01-2017 02:30 PM

SCI Greene phones are a joke too.... Ive called and called NOone cares... just another nightmare!

Always_His 03-01-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holycrap (Post 7605260)
Omg, I didn't get a call this morning so I don't know if it's lockdown or phones.. I'm going to call them on my break st work. So they said money ? Omg ..

Have you got a email or phone call yet , I have gotten neither today

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAINZ (Post 7605325)
SCI Greene phones are a joke too.... Ive called and called NOone cares... just another nightmare!

It really saddens me , that the little bit of luxury they are allowed to have, they can't even utilize that smh

Holycrap 03-01-2017 05:31 PM

They were on lockdown in the morning, I got one very bad call after thier lunch.. it was so dumb, I could hear him and he couldn't hear me then it switched.. I'm waiting now too, but I'm sure they will be screwed up otherwise he would have called by now

Just got a call and it worked fine! So nice to have a normal convo!! Hopefully it lasts

Always_His 03-01-2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holycrap (Post 7605383)
They were on lockdown in the morning, I got one very bad call after thier lunch.. it was so dumb, I could hear him and he couldn't hear me then it switched.. I'm waiting now too, but I'm sure they will be screwed up otherwise he would have called by now

I haven't got a call or email all day , and that sucks about your phone call , I am thinking my l/o must of went for his heart test today , they were hooking him up to machines while he slept to moniter his heart while he sleeps for 1-2 days, I thought it was supposed to be next week sometime but maybe cause of safety issues, they moved it to today ,ugh but hopefully when our loved ones call in the morning, the calls will be fixed , my fingers are crossed lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holycrap (Post 7605392)
Just got a call and it worked fine! So nice to have a normal convo!! Hopefully it lasts

Awesome �� you have given me hope ������ lol I hope it is fixed on my loved ones block too , I haven't talk to him today nor got a email, so tomorrow hopefully it is good news

Holycrap 03-02-2017 11:52 PM

All our calls worked today! So maybe JUST MAYBE they are fixed now! ❤️

Always_His 03-03-2017 11:42 AM

Yes my calls been working for two days now 🙌🙌😊😊❤️️❤️️

Always_His 03-13-2017 06:44 PM

If the phone is working the email thingy isn't smh , it's always something, or the phone isn't working the email will smh ugh , My gmail says I have four emails, yet I can't log on smh then he kept calling I kept saying hello and the recording wouldn't come on , he tried 6xs finally it work and he had a attitude the couple minutes we had left to talk smh , ugh rant over. Be careful in the snow everyone and hopefully this snow doesn't affect the jails phones and emails