Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   NEW HAMPSHIRE Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   What New Hampshire Prison or Jail is your loved one at? (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15488)

David 05-22-2003 09:01 PM

What New Hampshire Prison or Jail is your loved one at?

Please use this thread to post which prison your loved one is currently located at. Please do not use this thread for general discussion. It is meant to be a resource to help PTO members locate other members that have loved ones in the same prison, or close by. If you wish to discuss a particular Unit, please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
Fed-X

kathyb 08-14-2003 05:32 AM

My son is in Concord State in New Hampshire. I am looking for anyone who knows anything about this prision.

Thanks
Kathyb

brooklynqtee 09-19-2003 03:48 PM

My boyfriend is in Northern New Hampshire State Prison in Berlin NH was just transferred there from Concord......
Any one want to chat about it please let me know.

billsbabygyrl 11-04-2003 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by kathyb
My son is in Concord State in New Hampshire. I am looking for anyone who knows anything about this prision.

Thanks
Kathyb

yes hi..my name is nikki......my father has been in concord since i was three years old....i am now 19...do you talk to your son up there?

Valkyrie 12-01-2003 01:24 PM

My boyfriend is in Hillsborough County HOC awaiting trial. If he does get prison time (there is still hope for some sort of alternative sentencing) I hope its in Concord because it would be very easy for me to visit there.

bobsgirl 12-03-2003 04:31 AM

My husband is also at Hillsborough County DOC. What Pod is your boyfriend in? Mine is in 2-C. He is not receiving medical treatment for his illness and I'm fighting to get him a medical release as he is dying there. Anyone else have someone there?

Jade01 01-02-2004 10:36 PM

My best-friend from when I was 2 years old is at the New Hampshire State Prison For Women in Gofftown. She has been there for 4 years and has some years to go. My fiance is in prison in Arkansas, where I live.

Dot 01-29-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fed-X
Please use this thread to post which prison your loved one is currently located at. Please do not use this thread for general discussion. It is meant to be a resource to help PTO members locate other members that have loved ones in the same prison, or close by. If you wish to discuss a particular Unit, please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
Fed-X

My son has been in the Berlin NH state prison since July 2003. Previous to that he was in the Concord NH state prison for 6 years. (He asked to be transferred to Berlin. Although it is farther away for us, we see that he is much happier there, and the people working there are nicer.

Dot 01-29-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billsbabygyrl
yes hi..my name is nikki......my father has been in concord since i was three years old....i am now 19...do you talk to your son up there?

Hi, my name is Dot, and my son was in Concord from 1997 to 2003 (he asked to be transferred to Berlin last year, to get away from some problem people, both guards and inmates). As family of an inmate, we found the guards at Concord to be pretty unforgiving when it came to rules (no overalls allowed on anyone, even little kids!!?), etc. Every now and then one would be understanding, but up there it is best to just assume that they will cut you no slack. I've seen more wives, girlfriends, whole families leaving in tears than I can count! If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Please PM me. Dot :wave:

JayandMe 04-15-2004 02:21 PM

Lookin for New Hampshire Prisons Info....

I would love to know anything you know about both those prisons....my fiance is looking to transfer to New Hampshire to be closer to me (from out of state) and we know nothing about any of the prisons there. Anything you can tell us would be great....what the visits are like, which one you think is an overall better prison. We know it's a long shot but at least if we know a little bit about them he will feel a little more comfortable with it....THANKS :rolleyes:

JayandMe 04-15-2004 02:25 PM

Looking for New Hampshire Prison Info....

Thanks for the tips......what is your opinion on Berlin, I'd love to know!

toddsgirl4eva 04-15-2004 05:13 PM

new to this

my boyfriend is not in prison yet but he will be going and I think he is going to Concord State prison.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fed-X

Thanks,
Fed-X

markemano 06-02-2004 08:39 PM

My friend Carlee S. is in Strafford county jail awaiting her transfer to another facility, possibly Goffstown. Could someone please leave me a message if you come in contact with her? Tell her to try to get hooked up with me, I miss her friendship already. Stay safe Carlee, until our paths cross again. love ya, Markemano Thanks

angelluvsrob 06-06-2004 03:30 PM

Valley Street

My fiance is in valley street jail right now, probably will be moved to either concord or brentwood in july, and at some point will end up in a federal prison, any know and federal prisons around here?

~angel~

imiss-my-boy 08-14-2004 01:24 PM

my fiance is in HCDOC and then possibly to Rockingham and then back to HCDOC. I know about HCDOC some, but nothing about Rockingham.:(

Toomuch 12-17-2004 03:07 PM

Rockingham Cty Jail

Does anyone have a loved one in Rockingham Cty Jail? Looking for a friend..... He was incarcerated on 12/29 or 12/30.

Ms.Heather 12-17-2004 04:46 PM

Hi TOOMUCH! Welcome to PTO.

If you are looking for a friend in the NH Prison system, you should use vinelink... Its a inmate locater, and it should be able to help you.

http://www.vinelink.com/offender/sea...p?siteID=30001

Your friend was sentenced last 12/29 or will be sentenced THIS 12/29. If its this year, then you may not find him in the system.

If all else fails, call NH DOC. If I can be of any help,. please let me know.

Heather

rochee9 01-07-2005 08:03 AM

My boyfriend was just recently transferred from Concord to Laconia.

CorinneW 01-29-2005 06:58 PM

my fiance just got transfered to berlin from concord about a week ago and i have no idea why? he will be getting out in 4 months so i dont know why they would do this and no nothing about the facility...im just so confused!!!!!

joshsgirl01-05 03-17-2005 10:17 AM

mmy boyfriend and the father to my unborn baby is in Strafford county Corrections Facility. if anyone know about this prison will you please let me know about the judical system here,,, hes there for six counts of distribution of cocaine he had a federal warrant from 2003 and they just caught him about a weeks ago

akim2001 04-20-2005 06:56 AM

i am looking for my pen friend he said he is incarcerated at the lakes region facility-murphy wing. i tried searching thru the vinelink but his name can not be found... can anyone help? i really need to know if he is all right... i guess i am very concerned about him....

thanks in advance

donnad603 05-24-2005 04:41 AM

My husband is in Concord. He's been there since December 2004 and will probably be there until September 2006. But we all know how that goes. He will be out when they are ready to let him out. Anyone that wants to chat can PM me.

cathyb 08-02-2005 12:11 PM

my dad is in concord and will be there for the next 10-25 years! YUCK!

ilovejay 08-04-2005 11:06 AM

My boyfriend has been in Concord for the last 10 days. he says he's tranfering to Lacona. I don't know if thats his decision or thiers. He's in there for being a Habitual Offender w/ a DUI.

Jamarisgurl 08-13-2005 02:25 PM

My boyfriend is in concord, he will be there until may or June of 2006