Prison Talk

Prison Talk (
-   Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service (
-   -   Transitional Supervision (

JimandDoreen 12-06-2016 12:47 PM

Transitional Supervision
Is it possible to get TS if you have a mandatory year sentence for DUI? My boyfriend was sentenced to a year but on a paper he received from a counselor the TS date listed is 4 months prior to his year. Thank you.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online