Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   PTO POLICIES / RULES (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Changing Your User Name Procedure (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259861)

mrsdragoness 03-27-2007 03:53 PM

Changing Your User Name Procedure

PTO Administration understands that there are times when a user name needs to be changed. If you want to change your user name please do the following:

Submit a trouble ticket via the PTO Help Desk (http://support.prisontalk.com) with your existing user name and a valid reason why you want to change your user name. Choose 3 options in order of preference. Names with more than 15 characters/spaces will not be accepted.

There could be a delay of up to one week before the change is made. Be sure that if you log off PTO on a daily basis and the change is made, you will have to log on with the new name. Its important to be precise as to what you want for a new name and write the choices down for this purpose.

Thanks..

The Admin Team

frm7322 06-01-2007 09:55 PM

Thanks

Montano06 08-16-2007 10:34 AM

Thank you! I was trying to figure that out last night and finally gave up!
Thanks again!

Pfair 10-30-2007 03:57 PM

Thanks!

hoolio's mom 01-27-2008 07:12 AM

ok i have a problem. i had decided to change my email, but i forgot to change it on here before i deleted my old account. now i can't get no mail notification because in order to change my email address , i need my password, in which i forgot . i hope you all understand what i mean. anyways they told me to email the person in charge, forgot his name. but i did it 3 times. they never respond to you. i read on another post, people were complaining about the same thing, saying that they never respond to your email. so what do i do now?????

Jillian 01-27-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoolio's mom
ok i have a problem. i had decided to change my email, but i forgot to change it on here before i deleted my old account. now i can't get no mail notification because in order to change my email address , i need my password, in which i forgot . i hope you all understand what i mean. anyways they told me to email the person in charge, forgot his name. but i did it 3 times. they never respond to you. i read on another post, people were complaining about the same thing, saying that they never respond to your email. so what do i do now?????

when did you email this person? It could be whomever you sent your email too may have alot of emails and just hasn't gotten too yours. With this being said did you email any other moderator to ask them for help? Please do so and we will try and get you back on track.. Have a great day

hoolio's mom 01-27-2008 12:38 PM

ok thank you. well i just emailed the admin again. lets see if they will respond.

wendy tyler 01-27-2008 03:09 PM

I know I sent a PM to Hoolio's Mom on Friday, did you get it mom?

Wendy

hoolio's mom 01-27-2008 06:46 PM

yes maam, sure did

Jillian 01-27-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

ok thank you. well i just emailed the admin again. lets see if they will respond.

are you emailing the same admin ?

hoolio's mom 01-28-2008 04:58 PM

yes, cause when i went and try to fix the problem it already had a email link. but up until now, no reply:mad:

eva_oregon 01-28-2008 07:53 PM

how is it that you get the picture next to your user name on the left hand side? I'd like one of those up there of my husband and me, but I have no idea how to do it. does anyone know?

hoolio's mom 01-29-2008 08:15 AM

go to your account and click edit profile picture

laydlyke 01-30-2008 11:37 AM

The pic beside your name is your avatar. The profile picture only shows on your profile. :D Hope this helps.

eros 01-30-2008 11:54 AM

I have emailed 3 moderators. My first email was dated 1/18 and as of today ... no replies. Can someone please help me?

Forever_Lovers 01-30-2008 01:18 PM

E_wife- I emailed you and haven't received a response yet.

softheart 01-30-2008 08:08 PM

e-wife has been gone for a couple days.
If it is in regards to a name change you can pm any staff member and talk to them about what you need.

softie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugargallon
E_wife- I emailed you and haven't received a response yet.

Forever_Lovers 01-31-2008 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softheart
e-wife has been gone for a couple days.
If it is in regards to a name change you can pm any staff member and talk to them about what you need.

softie

Softie, She was replied to this post 6 days after I sent her the pm. I resent it to her and Nuro's Wife yesterday.

softheart 01-31-2008 11:36 AM

Ok hun it sounds like you have it taken care of.

softie

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sugargallon
Softie, She was replied to this post 6 days after I sent her the pm. I resent it to her and Nuro's Wife yesterday.

Forever_Lovers 01-31-2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softheart
Ok hun it sounds like you have it taken care of.

softie

Not taken care of yet. I still haven't received a response.

My_only_brother 01-31-2008 03:51 PM

List of moderators?

OT but is there a list of all the moderators somewhere? I searched and couldn't find one.

Thanks!

Forever_Lovers 01-31-2008 04:07 PM

On the main page where the list of forums is, look to the right, each moderator is listed for the forum that they moderate.

Jillian 02-01-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

yes, cause when i went and try to fix the problem it already had a email link. but up until now, no reply:mad:

did you get your problem fixed?

it seems as if everyone else who were requesting their name change has been changed. Thanks for being patient

My_only_brother 02-01-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forever_Lovers
On the main page where the list of forums is, look to the right, each moderator is listed for the forum that they moderate.

Silly me - THANKS!

GARRYSWIFE 02-07-2008 08:10 PM

thanks ya'll