Prison Talk

Prison Talk (
-   Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions (
-   -   KSP Formal Complaint (

ste 10-26-2018 03:58 PM

KSP Formal Complaint
Hi Everyone

I hope your all good, please could someone help! I am wanting to make a formal complaint regarding KSP and want to contact someone further up than the staff / warden at KSP because I have raised formal complaints through KSP who advise that they have not received them which I know is completely untrue because I have sent them to four different people and sent with tracking on.

Does anyone know an email or someone to raise a complaint through who I can email or write too, it is in regards to being put on a visitation list and also regarding a marriage application to KSP.

ANY HELP would be very much appreciate, as you can imagine my loved one who is in there is getting frustrated (after 18 months of chasing) and because he is frustrated this is now getting him in trouble when he is really trying hard to keep his head down!

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from anyone.


sass4221 10-26-2018 08:05 PM

I don't know about an email address but you can try writing to the Deputy Commissioner of Adult Institutions at the main DOC office. PO Box 2400, Frankfort KY 40601

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online