Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Massachusetts General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1697)
-   -   'Massachusetts Member Introductions' (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71309)

Ms.Heather 08-02-2004 04:11 PM

'Massachusetts Member Introductions'

Hey all!

I see that we are getting new visitors to our forum! WELCOME!!!! Please take a minute and say hello and introduce yourselves :)

A little about me, and my PTO history.

I first joined PTO back in 2003. Let me tell you what a relief I felt when I found this place. At that time, I was just "reunited" with an ex, who had been in prison for 5 years. (on a 19-20). Anywho... I found PTO, and started to learn more and more about the MDOC, and prison in general. I never really realized what a complicated mess our system was until I was thrown into the mix of it.

My ex and I eventually broke it off. I felt that although I loved him very much... I couldn't be in this relationship. It takes a very strong woman, and a very strong love to make it through this... I felt like our relationship, although we were both strong people and did have love for eachother... in the end it wasn't enough. I needed more. So we broke it off, but he is still my very best friend.

I am now madly in love with someone on the outside, but I still spend alot of time here on PTO. Like I said, I remember how scared and confused I was when I first made it here... I remain here now, because of the support system... honestly, I've never seen anything like it.

So please check in and post with me! Let me know whats going on, how you've been so on and so forth! Add a little life to the Mass forum!

Slainte 08-05-2004 08:08 PM

Hey Heather...

Just coming up for air here... been incredibly bogged down at work for the last few weeks... I'm not particularly fond of 17 hour days, but I'm getting rather used to them!

Hopefully my head will be above water soon.... unlike the Sox.... I can't believe how awful they're playing... but, I still believe!!! Going to a game next week and another in September... Nomar a Cubbie... well could be worse I suppose... he could be a Yankee.... :D

shiva65 08-27-2004 02:34 PM

Hey jessp. and ms heather.. how are you to doing.. long time NOTALK!! OR write.. i have been off/on the computer.. had some issues with work. CHanged my name to shiva65.. use to be KNOWN as the one and only DONNA C!! remeber me:)))
jessp last time we chit chatted you were going to paris.. how was that..
??
I don't follow the sports.. only when there winning! :) hey at least i am honest.. ya what do you call me a fair weathered fan?!! I am still visiting brian going up sat .. and i am finishing school YES!!
KEEP in touch and thanks for all your work on the mass forum it is really very good, and helpful i tend to hang out in the lifers forum.. but check you all out.. too.

THANKS
and PEace
Donna

Wingy 09-14-2004 05:22 AM

Hey all...I am in Mass, north central, but my guy is incarcerated in Indiana...i am going to make an effort to get familiar with the mass forum, mass prison system and the federal [prisons in masschusetts...

so here's me...in a nutshell...I am a mom of an almost 21 year old son, who is the apple of my eye as long as i dont open his bedroom door...grrrrrrrrr....I am a letter carrier for the USPS, I've been training dogs professionally for 30 years, and voluteer at animal shelters doing rehabilitation, socialization and training, make dogs more adoptable... i am an avid gardener, mostly flowers and leaning towards native species, i dont cut flowers from my garden for myself, but do share them with the elderly in my neighborhood and a nursing home down the street...I am involved with native communities though out new england and ummmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm there must be more...yeah, that might be why i am always on the run...there's no more time left in the day...

so hey...nice to meet you all and i look forward to becoming a part of the mass forum...

Wingy 09-14-2004 06:33 AM

October get together?

:idea: :thumbsup: hows about you all post a couple of saturday afternmoons that work for you in october...your first and second choices in that order...

then pick a town that would be convenient...and maybe suggest a couple places with in that town...

I'll compile all the information and see what we can come up with...and give us some options...i am going to create a new thread called "October 04 Gtg" where we can post suggestions etc.

how does that sound...oh and excuse me me if I appear to be pushy...LOL I AM!!! no, c'mon you guys... i am not pushy, i am an aries person... i happen to have the best ideas and i am not only not afraid to tell you about them, but i jump in and get moving on em too...in the nicest possible way, of course :blah:

Mckenly'zBoo 09-15-2004 09:15 PM

Hey Ladies!!! I'm From Randolph but i now live in Weymouth. I have been using PTO for about a month now. I'm a slow learner so I just found the Mass forum. LOL. My Boyfriend is in Dedham House of Correction for pre trial. His X girlfriend Sucks!!!! So how are all my Mass girls doin?! :)

shiva65 09-18-2004 07:12 AM

welcome mckenly z boo.. hey does the dedham house still have visits.. behind wire meshing.. stuff??

Peace
Donna

Mckenly'zBoo 09-24-2004 04:55 PM

Yup, they do. I am not able to visit because I was denied visits. But they are definatly allowed visits. McKenly's are Monday and Saturday. What tier is your loved one on?

lexwilly 10-02-2004 09:02 PM

Hi, I'm from the Worcester area. My BF is in Worcester County House of Corrections for the moment. He did state time before, so I'm sure he'll be moving soon to wait for his case to come up. I'm very unhappy right now, and lost. :confused: This whole matter is tearing me up, and I'm having a hard time dealing with it.
Anyhow, I'm just learning to navigate here. But so far, I like what I see.

Ms.Heather 10-03-2004 05:07 AM

lexwilly! Welcome to PTO and the Mass forum! We are glad that you found us.

I'm so sorry that you are having such a hard time, we can all relate to your situation so feel free to jump right in and post... Sometimes just a post to vent is good therapy. There aren't that many of us here in the Mass forum, however, those ladies who are regulars in this forum are a wonderful group of SUPPORTIVE, and CARING women...

If you need anything, or just need to talk... you can PM me.

lexwilly 10-05-2004 09:58 AM

Thanks for the kind reply. We go to court Thursday and it's so upsetting dealing with court appointed atty's. They don't call you back, and then tell you to meet them at the courthouse the morning of the hearing. I haven't had a chance to speak with this person, and the case moves on Thursday. This is how it is when you don't have money to pay for legal help. He'll probably get 1 year for this, and 2.5 for the violation of probation. Normally, this case would be tossed out, but his probation officer(female and vicious) just seems to be waiting to do someone in. So, she's moving on the violation. Jail visits are the pits, and the phone calls !! My God...they cost a fortune from what I'm reading. I guess I'll find out when the bill comes in. Sitting here feeling powerless and sad doesn't help me much, so today I'm heading out to find something to occupy my mind. How do you get past the lonelies ? I can't sleep...but I'm exhausted. This is simply awful. I miss him and we're only 2 weeks into this...

Wingy 10-05-2004 10:12 AM

Hi Lexwilly, welcome to the club...sorry your going thru this, but i can tell you from personal experience, that PTO is a bunch of people you can rely on for whatever you need...you otta think about joining us for dinner on 10/23 in framingham at the olive garden... i can guarentee you that one of these nuts can crack you up. not me, though, i am the sane one in the bunch :) says who??? who said that??? hey wait aminute, i am the only one besides the dog and the dog cant talk. can he??? hmmmmmmmmmm...looking around...musta been the dog, coz i dont talk to myself....

shiva65 10-05-2004 10:51 AM

See lexwilly.. what you can join??? :))))
WELCOME to mass forum.. pto.. and use us.!! this is a place where everything you are currently experiencing someone/all of us, has been/or felt the same way!! it is a wild "emotional roller coaster".. so hang on.. and stay strong.. and yes please join us.. on 10/23/04 at olive garden in framingham.. and really IAM THE ONLY SANE ONE HERE:)))haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
IT IS the witchy month don't you know:*

xo
Donna

Ms.Heather 10-05-2004 01:02 PM

Ok, its official ladies...

I'm worried about Cyndi. She thinks shes sane... and in the same breath is talking about dogs talking. Yeh... sane... sure Cyndi... keep tellin yourself that hunny...

:)

Wingy 10-06-2004 03:16 AM

I am sooooooooooooooo sane I'm not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thats nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I am not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thatss nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I'm not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thats nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I am not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thatss nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I'm not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thats nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I am not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thatss nutsI am sooooooooooooooo sane I'm not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thats nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I am not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thatss nuts
I am sooooooooooooooo sane I'm not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thats nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I am not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thatss nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I'm not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thats nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I am not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thatss nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I'm not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thats nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I am not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thatss nutsI am sooooooooooooooo sane I'm not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thats nuts I am sooooooooooooooo sane I am not the crazy one, its the rest of the world thatss nuts

Wingy 10-06-2004 03:48 AM

Wabbit says its true

And Wabbit, my dog, just said its true, loud and clear, that I am sane. I know it wasnt the little voices in my head, coz they never get out of bed til after 11...the lazy lil sumsapeaches:hmm:

:help:

Ms.Heather 10-06-2004 12:42 PM

I can see it now, new members coming over to the Mass Forum to get to know the other members here and this is what they see... LOL.

Don't be scared.

Slainte 10-06-2004 02:05 PM

Yikes, Cyndi's post reminded me of that scene from "The Shining."

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Remember all the pretty patterns he made on his typewritten pages using that sentence? Creeeeeeeepy......

Wingy 10-06-2004 04:21 PM

dang that was a great movie!!!

I LOVED that movie!!! Steven King USED to be soooooooo awesome!!!!

ChinosBoo 11-21-2004 11:13 PM

hey ya'll..im CeCe and im from the cape..my fiance is in walpole and has been locked up for 2 years now..i am not allowed to visit him untill the middle of july..if they even grant me visitation again...its hard to handle..and its certainly not easy..:( im a friendly chatty gurl so feel free to say hello if you see me around..im also fairly familiar with the facilities here in mass. since my baby has been bumped around to quite a few of them.....

MsAkbar 11-22-2004 09:04 AM

Welcome to PTO:)

Ms.Heather 11-24-2004 01:47 PM

Hi CeCe! Welcome to PTO :)

shiva65 11-24-2004 04:55 PM

Chinos boo
Welcome to mass forum.. I am an avid visitor of walpole unfortunetly.. pm if you would like I'll probably see you in July.. good luck hang in till then.. and hang out with us at PTO.!!

D

Sean32681 12-15-2004 02:32 PM

hi all

im a new-b on here and just saying hello im Sean and im 23.. i have read many threads on here and find them very helpful..i will be sentenced to 1 yr in pccf on jan24..for an oui 3rd offence..i was in there 3 years ago for my 2nd offence so going again is nothing new to me, but serving time is time gotta make the best out of it..they have some good classes i can partake in. im gona have my gf get a name on here to keep in touch with u all..c-ya for now

Shiz

Sean32681 12-15-2004 02:40 PM

forgot something

i forgot to let yas know that i am a type1 diabetic..which i just found out in october of this year, so i am not sure how they handle it in plymouth..i need insulin shots 4 times a day and blood sugar checked also 4 times..maybe if anyone knows how they do things there about this could let me know thanks

Shiz