Prison Talk

Prison Talk (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Intro--KOAS'girl from Arkansas (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=607720)

KOAS'girl 06-08-2012 12:32 AM

Intro--KOAS'girl from Arkansas

Hi everyone. My name is Amy. I am new to all this prison life and just need people to talk to. My fiancée starts earning his 30/30 time in Aug. I don't really even know what this means. We have became engaged since he went to prison. He was sentenced to 20 yrs and has already done almost 7yrs in MS prison. Can anyone tell me if there is something I need to be doing out here to help him. I know nothing about parole or early release. Just needing others that have been thru this to help me understand what happens next. Thank you

Lisa Jeanne 06-08-2012 12:56 AM

Welcome Amy! I can't answer your questions but someone(s) will come along that can. Have you also checked in with the Arkansas forum?

Mrs.Cuadras 06-08-2012 01:36 AM

Hey amy. Were kind of on the same boat.. im trying to see what i can do also for my husband, but i agree.. you should check on your states forum to be sure..

ALA 06-08-2012 09:31 AM

Hi Amy and :welcome: to PTO !

You may want to check out the Arkansas forum here or the Mississipi forum here to learn more about how the good time works.

If you need any help navigating the site please don't hesitate to ask any staff member. :)

fbopnomore 06-08-2012 11:22 AM

Welcome to Prison Talk. I hope you will find answers to your questions here.

shaunna 06-08-2012 04:54 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your engagement :) Hope you find the advice and support you are after

KOAS'girl 06-09-2012 03:17 AM

Thank you Lisa. I am new to this and still trying to learn my way around the website. How do I find the diffrent state forums?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa Jeanne (Post 6807475)
Welcome Amy! I can't answer your questions but someone(s) will come along that can. Have you also checked in with the Arkansas forum?

KOAS'girl 06-09-2012 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs.Cuadras (Post 6807496)
Hey amy. Were kind of on the same boat.. im trying to see what i can do also for my husband, but i agree.. you should check on your states forum to be sure..

Thank you Mrs Cuadras. I wish you all the best of luck. I list want to.make sure that I am doing everything I can out here to help him.

Renee 06-09-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOAS'girl (Post 6809245)
How do I find the diffrent state forums?

At the bottom of every page, there is a pull down menu with an index to all of our forums. If you scroll down the Forum Jump, you'll see all the forums we have available, many of which will pertain to you & your situation. Be sure to scroll allll the way to the bottom and back up, just to see all the forums we do have! :thumbsup: