View Full Version : Frequent Flyer Bra coming soon!

MaryJane
01-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Ladies! Good new regarding visiting! A new type of bras is coming out that gives you that great lift as a underwire bra but won't set off the alarms. No more riping out the wire from your favorite bra or not feeling so sexy. It is made for women who fly every often but will also work for us women who visit very often. I'm have to do my research so I'll keep you posted. Take Care!

loveSunnyH
01-05-2005, 10:53 AM
This is a quote from a Washington Post Article from 12/10/04.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A53612-2004Dec9?language=printer

"One Japanese company, Triumph International, launched what it called a "Frequent Flyer Bra" in late 2001 that was guaranteed to not set off airport metal detectors. The bra has metal-free clasps and underwires made of resin instead of metal. But the bras are not available in the United States, and a spokeswoman for the company in Canada said she did not know whether they are still manufactured."

starzzmom
01-05-2005, 09:23 PM
this would be wonderful, i finally invested in a sports bra to avoid the metal detector going off, but it flattens out me out, and doesn't look good under every shirt. Keep us posted if you find any!

ChandaMija
03-21-2005, 04:02 AM
Mmm... Google Japanese bras and I'm certain we'll find some. LOL.

mrsdragoness
03-21-2005, 06:29 AM
Actually a small staff team has been working on getting information about bras that use plastic/resin underwires. However, we are not doing well with our research because our requests for information are not being answered :( We have 40,000 members plus here on PTO, probabably 25,000 who are females. You would think that they would listen to 50,000 reasons why we need this information wouldn't you!

Ravenslove
03-21-2005, 08:10 AM
lol you are too funny Mr. D. I saw an advertisement for a really pretty bra with no underwire, I believe it was made by Bali. It was made in sizes for us well endowed women. I will see what I can find out and post later.