View Full Version : Why isn't he out yet!!!

MissDB
01-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Hey Ladies~

I talked to my bf Thursday and he was telling me how he was supposed to serve only 18 months in prison and he and I both do not understand why he is still incarcerated :angry: He spent four months in county and they add that as time served right (in his case they did)?!?! If that's the case January will be 23 months he's been in!!!:eek: And even if they didn't count his time served, it will be 19 months. I don't know what's going on or whats going to happen. The PB is supposed to review his case this month and he and I are both hoping they will teletype him, because he's completed all the programs they wanted him to, so basically he's just a sitting duck!!! Please pray for us on our upcoming review!!!:)

Thanks-
MissDB~

1dayatatime
01-03-2005, 11:12 AM
What was is his max out date? Have you called Atlanta and spoke with anyone?

A coworker has just noticed that her sons max release date is off by about 1 1/2 yrs. She called and he apparently was hospitalized in a mental facility for a week. Atlanta told her when you are in a psych hospital you do not get credit for those days. He was in the hospital for 5 days and the computer shows he was in there for 1 1/2 yrs. She is in the process now of getting all the info faxed and the max date corrected.

Call Atlanta and see what they say.

One

strongernow
01-03-2005, 01:09 PM
I would also say you should make some calls and be sure that things are in order. They had my fiance's max out date for 2011 at one point when he went through diagnostics and his max out was really supposed to be 6/2006. Big boo boo. His counselor straightened it all out for us though thankfully.

MissDB
01-04-2005, 12:18 AM
I called last month, but I will call again this week. His max. is 05/07/2008. He was supposed to do 18 months of that. The hearing examiner I talked to said that the board will review his case in January. He was saying how that they added another charge, but I've been looking on the DOC website since he went into the system and nothing has changed, the charges are the same and his max is still the same, they just have N/A in his TPM space and I am so confused, everyone I talked to said the same thing "the board will review his case in January". He had a TPM and PIC month, they just took them away because the comp. shows that another charge was added, but the DOC website shows nothing has changed but his TPM. He went through the program they wanted him to and now he's just sitting in a "very" minimum security prison, they might as well let him come home, cause the prison is basically come and go as you will....

MissDB~