View Full Version : New Years resolution

LADYCEE
01-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey PTO family how did you bring in your New Years. Did you make any resolution, I've made two I'm going to try to stick to as best I can......
1. My first one was to try not to argue with my hubby over tiny, dumb things that have no meaning to us. :( (which is kind of hard to do with him being so far away and other forces working against us.):o
2. Work harder on getting my baby home... We're working on appealing his case and the lawyer is giving us a run for our money or should I say trying to take our money..........:angry:

Ok what was your resolution for this year................:confused:

chinikfb
01-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Peace.....And a Happy New Year to you and to your family as well as the rest of the New York Crew and PTO'ers! Wishing you and hubby best of luck with the parole...I know this has been an issue for awhile. My friend is currently working on another administrative appeal. I stopped making resolutions awhile age....have a tendency to blow them...go figure. There are things I will work on ...at different points...so perhaps its the same difference. Have a good one....hope to continue to see you around and again, I pray that WE all continue to have Healthy and Loving relationships with the men in our lives! Blessings...

maidenheart
01-02-2005, 07:42 AM
Happy New Years Ladycee, good luck on your resolutions, my only one for this year was to ask God to walk with me and keep walking with me, to help me not to miss out on whatever he wants me to learn. I tend to see things my way...lol... so I need to listen more to his not so often understood messages.

Manzanita
01-02-2005, 08:24 AM
eat less junk food! drink more water!

starzzmom
01-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Happy New Year to all! I have a few resolutions.
eat healthier to lose weight
get to sleep earlier, so I can wake up on time and get to work on time.
not to be soo lazy

BigDaddysBaby
01-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh this is funny. Because my husband will be eligible for a transfer this time next year and we're hoping for him to get approved for maybe Woodburn because they have trailers, I decided on January 1 to exercise so I can flatten this belly, lift this butt and shape these leggs cause nuthin beats a great pair of legs, especially when a nice butt is above the thighs. What the funny part is so far the only day I've worked out is January 1!!

Anthony'sWife
01-12-2005, 05:21 PM
Hey LadyCee this is a good topic, I myself have made resolutions that I hope I dont lose sight of as this year passes us by,

1. I need to stay focused on the the things that are most important to me, I tend to not stay focused, I look out for everyone else but neglect myself and I dont want to do that anymore!

2. I really want to get my husband home, we are working on a appeal aswell, I will do ANYTHING to get him home where he belongs!

LADYCEE
01-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey Anthony's wife I know exactly what you mean, always doing for other never yourself. Some days I get so stressed out I don't know what to do trying to find a lawyer and everything else is driving me crazy. I just want to scream:eek: Hey LadyCee this is a good topic, I myself have made resolutions that I hope I dont lose sight of as this year passes us by,

1. I need to stay focused on the the things that are most important to me, I tend to not stay focused, I look out for everyone else but neglect myself and I dont want to do that anymore!

2. I really want to get my husband home, we are working on a appeal aswell, I will do ANYTHING to get him home where he belongs!

j2sq
01-12-2005, 09:21 PM
1. My first one was to try not to argue with my hubby over tiny, dumb things that have no meaning to us. (which is kind of hard to do with him being so far away and other forces working against us.)

that is also one of mine.

also, to be more understanding of his situation.
to be open and completely honest.
to express my feelings to him.

Anthony'sWife
01-13-2005, 07:38 PM
LadyCee, we are on the same page, I just dont know what to do sometimes either, I get mad stressed myself and its hard when you feel like you have the world on your shoulders, Girl we gotta just try and take it easy and take it one days at a time for real!

Manzanita
01-13-2005, 08:00 PM
eat less junk food....darn...not good at that AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :(
---
and yes, ONE DAY AT A TIME :) enjoy what is and do not worry about what is not :) right?

LADYCEE
01-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks gurl you know sometimes we need that sisterly push. Just feeling a lil lost this week don't no what to do. Guess I'll be visiting hubby for the holiday don't have to work. Again thanks and enjoy your weekend..........PEACE:) LadyCee, we are on the same page, I just dont know what to do sometimes either, I get mad stressed myself and its hard when you feel like you have the world on your shoulders, Girl we gotta just try and take it easy and take it one days at a time for real!

Manzanita
01-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Ladycee. feel better, we all feel lost sometimes ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

LADYCEE
01-14-2005, 10:51 PM
Gurl I'm trying but its just been hard this week...........PEACELadycee. feel better, we all feel lost sometimes ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

mrsford
01-14-2005, 11:06 PM
The only resolution I am even going to strive for is "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff". I have found everything else usually falls into place when you set priorities. Good luck to everyone. I always want to exercise, and you are right BigDaddysBaby, nothing beats a great pair of legs. I once had a set of those, a long, long time ago! LOLOL