View Full Version : No call, worried...

4MyBabyBoy
12-26-2004, 06:31 AM
My fiance' is in Eastern...every time he tells me he's going to call, exact day and time he calls since I've known him.
He was supposed to call on Thursday and Xmas and neither one. I am so worried about him. Is there anything I can do, if so what? :(

maidenheart
12-26-2004, 06:49 AM
Hi, I was thinking with it being the holidays it might be difficult for him to get a chance to call, there are only so many phones and everyone calling home will tie up the phones, I know that has happened before in my case. Mayby a call to the prison if you don't hear from him soon might be a good idea.

rottn
12-26-2004, 09:11 AM
My calls have been limited too. Everyone wants to call home for the holidays and the number of phones is limited. Just relax and I'm sure the call will come in soon.

Ravenslove
12-26-2004, 09:16 AM
The holidays are what I am betting on. The phones get horribly busy. The other thing is the weather may have caused a lockdown. Next and worse is he could be in the hole. (lets pray not). I would call on Monday and ask for his mailing address. If he is in the hole they won't tell you that. But you will recognize a different address. My man always calls on time. except for lockdown and hole time.
thank the Great Spirit not any hole time. Good luck

peace

4MyBabyBoy
12-26-2004, 10:36 AM
I found out just now when MCI called me that they have a block on my phone, and I have to wait til tomorrow when they can call verizon to verify im up to date.
I am so pi**ed with them right now, on christmas to say the least!
:(

Ravenslove
12-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Mci sucks. They are terrible. but at least you know it's not something worse. Hope it will be fixed tomarrow. Nice they did that at Christmas they have no heart.

1dayatatime
12-26-2004, 10:45 AM
I am sorry---this lets you know at least its not him!! PHONE companies suck!!

ONE

4MyBabyBoy
12-27-2004, 07:31 AM
The "restriction" has been removed!!! yayyyyyyy!!! I should hear from him by tomorrow night after he gets my "notice" :)

MCI<~~~sucks

1dayatatime
12-27-2004, 08:17 AM
Glad you got it removed.

ONE

Manzanita
12-27-2004, 10:10 AM
I am so sorry this happened to you and you had no idea...MCI BITES!!!
I hope you and your loved one are ok even with all the added stress , glad you worked it out.

chinikfb
12-27-2004, 10:51 AM
Peace....Hope you get your call and that your fiancee is well. Stay Up! Blessings...

4MyBabyBoy
12-27-2004, 04:04 PM
thank you all for listening to me vent, i feel better now though, turns out he knew all along, but he thought the phone was disconnected, i got his letter today he wrote last thursday when he tried calling....
oh and yes...we are getting married too..that's news :)