View Full Version : 12/23/04 Georgia Check-In *** Merry Christmas! ***

strongernow
12-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Merry Early Christmas to everyone!!!

I hope you have the best Christmas possible :)
It's been a chaotic week for me at work and the only days I have off are Christmas Day and New Years day for the following week. I have been here every day since Sunday!!!! I think I'm losing my mind LOL all these people hollering about their auto claims!!!!

Anyway, best wishes to everyone travelling and those staying at home. Have wonderful visits! :D

Love,
PJ

Gemini4lif
12-23-2004, 11:39 AM
I feel you PJ. Im off tomorrow and Christmas, but its back to work for me on Monday...and then Friday off. Im really not feeling the holidays this year, but I have done my best to make it pleasant for my son. I just want to go home, relax and chill. christmas just isnt the same without my husband there. I hope everyone else has a wonderful holiday and I will be back on Monday!

Love

Patrice

lilivoryangel
12-23-2004, 08:59 PM
I am struggling through this week. It really started to bother me yesterday and today has been pretty depressing. I am now trying to refocus and remember what this holiday is really all about and count my many blessings. I PRAY that my family is complete next Christmas. The boys are excited and I am really trying to be "up" for them. It is hard. The good part is we will get to visit tomorrow and Christmas day.

1dayatatime
12-24-2004, 08:50 AM
I am off Christmas Eve, Day and return to work on Monday at 2:45! We arent gonna visit, I dont think. I will spend Christmas with my boys and my family thats here. J understands. And plus there will be sooo much traffic on Sunday.

I am just trying not to think, I got mental blocks up. I am going thru the motions, waiting for January 2, 2005 when all this is over.

Merry Christmas to all and be safe.

ONE

Charliesgirl
12-24-2004, 02:34 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE... Ive been down this week also. i know we all are in this together,missing our men. I am so glad you are all here for me.Hopefully we all will have some good news in the New Year. GOD BLESS each and every one of you. Be safe.

Eternal Hope
12-25-2004, 12:27 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! and wishes for a SUPER NEW YEAR!

Thanks to everyone for being here for all of us!!!!!!!! Be safe, be as happy as you can, and take care........

Holly

1dayatatime
12-25-2004, 08:36 AM
Well Christmas is almost over. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. The new year is almost here. Thank you to each and every one of you----ya'll are wonderful.

ONE