View Full Version : Premonitions about him coming home?!?!

MissDB
12-22-2004, 09:27 PM
Hey Ladies/Gents.

I have been thinking about this for awhile, so I'll start from the beginning. My bf has been incarcerated since February 2003. And we all had our hopes up that he would be released in December of this year, because that is what he had been told. Unfortunately, in June of this year my bf's mother passed away, which was very hard on him because all he could think about was the last thing his mother remembered about him; being in prison :(. Well I had two different dreams, the first I dreamt that his mother was standing in the middle of a golf field and it was pitch dark and foggy, it looked as if she wanted to tell me something, but I couldn't understand. The next night or so, I had another dream, same thing, but this time she bluntly told me, "DB is not coming home in December." She said it three times. And now it is December and he isn't home?!?! Do you guys/gals think that this was just a dream or did his mother actually tell me that he wouldn't be home in Dec. like I'd hoped?

Thanks for Reading-
MissDB~

IrishEyes
12-23-2004, 07:04 AM
MissDB- I'm a strong Christian lady, as many of my friends are, and we believe that the Lord will often send us signs to prepare our hearts for things to come. Perhaps your bf's mother wanted to soften the blow for you that you are experiencing right now. I hope that you'll find this rememberence of these dreams as a comfort, that she was trying to reach out to you. Remember too, that the Lord works in mysterious ways, and his ways are higher than ours. There's no telling what or whom, He will use to work in our lives. I wouldn't be freaky about dreams from here on out, but I would suggest that you pay attention... and don't forget there are many here who want to love, support, and encourage you. Merry Christmas, sugar!!

jftazzy102
12-23-2004, 07:31 AM
This is so true. When I read your post I got chills up and down my spine. I have been have dreams about my husband coming home lately...I know God is sending me a message, for me it is not knowing if he is coming home from Texas or when done with Texas, Florida is going to let him go.....(Two cases in two different states) But I definitely agree with Irish Eyes. I would definitely pay attention.....Love Jeanne MissDB- I'm a strong Christian lady, as many of my friends are, and we believe that the Lord will often send us signs to prepare our hearts for things to come. Perhaps your bf's mother wanted to soften the blow for you that you are experiencing right now. I hope that you'll find this rememberence of these dreams as a comfort, that she was trying to reach out to you. Remember too, that the Lord works in mysterious ways, and his ways are higher than ours. There's no telling what or whom, He will use to work in our lives. I wouldn't be freaky about dreams from here on out, but I would suggest that you pay attention... and don't forget there are many here who want to love, support, and encourage you. Merry Christmas, sugar!!

lilivoryangel
12-23-2004, 09:09 PM
It is hard ro say what the dream meant but I am sure there is something there. God has used dreams to speak to his people since the beginning. I had a vivid dream a while back that my husband would be home in March 2005 and I am not sure yet when he is coming home but I am sure hoping that dream is right! So, I know how you feel, but don't get disappointed b/c the dream didn't come to reality b/c you aren't 100% sure what the message was.if you know what I mean, so continue to pay close attention to what the dreams may be telling you. Also, be careful because God isn't the only one who works that way..............in other words when you have a dream pray for discernment from God.

MissDB
12-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the kind words you all have posted so far. It really makes me feel hopeful about the upcoming year and I wish you all the best Christmas and a wonderful, blessed New Year!!

Thanks-
MissDB~