View Full Version : Emotional Breakdown! Fiance & 29 others shipped to Diagnostics Yesterday!

liljordan
12-22-2004, 12:32 AM
:cry: :cry: :broken: My fiance was 1 of 30 shipped in the early morning (3am) hours from Carroll County Jail YESTERDAY to Jackson for diagnostics. I guess we had already kind of settled and atleast felt for sure that it would defenantly be after Christmas, since they took 20 last week. So we just thought they wouldnt make another run again until after Christmas. Thats probably the worste wake up call I've ever gotten,this morning, hearing "this is a collect call from," and it was not him, he had a friend of his that didnt go call me this morning to tell me that he was gone and to pick up his property.Now the anxiety has taken over. I finally told myself that I have got to quit crying and be strong because it will keep him stronger and he will be able to tell through our letters on my emotional stattus by what I write about. Well thanks for everyone whos out there listening and reading my post. I really dont know what I would have done if I would not have found this site. All of the info that is here and all of the support that I see and hear from EVERYONE who is part of this great Georgia Family! Thanks so much, you all have ease my mind or answered so many questions just from reading the forums.

Willssweetie
12-22-2004, 05:03 AM
I know what you are going thru jordan and I know it's hard. Try to find the positive. Look at it as progress and he is one step closer to coming home. Hang in there. :grouphug:

AdRiAnS_WiFeY
12-22-2004, 07:05 AM
liljordan...I'm sorry to hear that your man has been transported RIGHT before the holidays. I was under the impression that the last trip to diagnostics would be the second week in Dec. and there would not be another until the second week in Jan. I dread the day my baby goes off to diagnostics because I won't be able to talk to him! But my day is coming too and I'm just fighting the inevitable. Willssweetie is right...that just puts him one step closer to coming home. Stay strong for both you and him.

IrishEyes
12-22-2004, 07:23 AM
Aww. honey! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hold on, Wills is right. It's one more step on the road home. I know it can and will be hard, but we're here for you whenever you need us. Try to surround yourself with positive happy people during the holidays. It will make the sting a little less harsh. May God Bless you and Keep you...

Gemini4lif
12-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Having gone through the whole diagnostic process not too long ago, I know exactly what you are going through. But dont worry, they cant keep him there forever! Make sure you write often and the time will go sooner...(easier said than done, I know). Just think of it as him being one step closer to coming home.

God bless and keep your head up...it will all be just fine.

Patrice

strongernow
12-22-2004, 10:16 AM
hang in there sweetie.
I know how hard it is and especially at this time of year. My fiance got shipped right after Christmas last year and so we had no contact when I gave birth to our duaghter Jan 17. We are all here for you ((((hugs)))

liljordan
12-23-2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks EVERYONE for your support, You all are the best.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
BROOKE:)

2nice
12-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Hang in there honey! :grouphug:

lilivoryangel
12-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Poor thing, the whole diagnostics thing is hard enough without it being right here at Christmas. I am truly surprised anyone was shipped off this week. But just hang in there and know you have a support system of people who understand. And as you have already read.........HE IS ONE STEP CLOSER HOME! God bless and TRY to have as nice of a Christmas as possible under the circumstances.