View Full Version : Happy Holidays Georgia!

angelbenham
12-21-2004, 10:53 PM
Hello Everyone

Even though I don't respond much, I would like everyone to know, you are always in my prayers and that I could not go through this struggle without your support system. We never thought we would be away from each other during this special holdiay. But I know deep down inside, God has a special plan for us and everyone eles who going through the pain of Christmas without their love one. Happy Holidays Everyone.

A CHRISTMAS PRAYER

My
Christmas Prayer
For Everyone

God grant you
peace
at Christmas
and fill your heart
with cheer.

God grant you
health and
happiness
throughout
the coming year.

God guide you
with His
wisdom
and keep you
in His care...

This is
my special wish
for everyone,
this is
my Christmas prayer.

Wishing You
Godís Blessings
Always:)

Willssweetie
12-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! For some this is a very special Christmas because they have their loved ones home finally. For others this will be a difficult time because their loved ones have not come home yet. To those people I say hang in there and try to keep a positive outlook. With each passing day we are a step closer to getting them back home. I'm off to Georgia in a couple of hours. I'm starting my trip earlier than expected because north Mississippi is suppose to be getting sleet, ice and snow tonight. :blah: So I'm trying to stay ahead of the bad weather. I might as well get on the road. I'm so excited I can't sit still...LOL. Everyone have safe and happy holidays. :)

coolchik4sure
12-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Hope your holidays are merry and have a safe trip. :) :)

1dayatatime
12-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you.

ONE